Help naming new business

I just hope Tom learned a valuable lesson about asking naming advice from NES on a "drinking" night.

If you don't believe me, ask my granddaughter, Ladysmith.

It's perfect it's my daughters 23rd birthday and my ?? birthday.

I'm still trying to find the right space but the landlord owns many spaces and has a super duper machine shop. I asked him if he ever watched Sons of Guns and he said no. I said go home and watch some episodes On Demand and get back to me. I told him we could make anything with my licenses but with his tooling and extra crew we could make precision products instead of the dremel wielding BFH smashing wackadoodles they employ.

It helps that I am a Machinist and milled my own lower out of a block of aluminum.
I could re-crown muzzles, thread, remove threads, pin and weld Brakes. Assemble uppers and lowers, Laser engraving.

View attachment 30822 View attachment 30823View attachment 30824View attachment 30825View attachment 30826

Last edited:
do something that would look cool on a T-shirt. I know you are there to sell guns, but it doesn't hurt to get some shirts done and sell those. People pay you to advertise.

Well, I just returned from another meeting with the Owner and should have an answer in a week. I brought along my 0% lower that I machined on my Bridgeport and I think he liked it.

He has the space and he is the owner so anything that goes in his buildings is totally up to him. I offered to work in his shop as a machinist for free to help sweeten the offer. I may be competing for the smallest dealer by sq/ft title.

"Mass Arms" "honey, i'll be back in a bit, i'm going to Mass....."

"AAA Arms" "sooner or later you'll break down and buy some firearms"

"The G-Spot" "we'll help you find your Glock"

"Cocked" "...and ready to rock..."

"Civil Defense" "duck and cover bitches"

"Tom's Kahr's for Kidz" (someone help me write a theme song...)

"Liberal Arms" (eff with the sheeple...)

"Open Arms" (might get sued by Journey)

(ok, fess up... who read "Journey" in a radio announcer voice?)

"EBT Shop" (Everything By Tom Shop)

"Slips and Slides" firearms and negligees

"The Bolt Carrier"

"The Store" "be right back honey... going to the Store for a few things..."

i always wanted to open a fishing supply shop called "The Master Baiter"

Back
Top Bottom