Need help vetting website

Sparky1911

NES Member
I just bought something from a website classic firearms
I never heard of them, did a little research. Seems they have a you tube channel and some banter on redddit. I don’t know how to do those web scans you brains know how to. Did I just get scammed or am I all set?
I did use a credit card so in the long run I’ll be covered but I hate dealing with that bs
Thanks

Always makes me scratch my head when someone asks to vet a site after they've already purchased something...
Oh, hell, son, when you see a helluva deal on possibly the LAST ONE that will be available in the foreseeable future, ya gotta pull the trigger, so to speak. Plenty of time for research later.

I probably should have checked before I placed a purchase from giggleswitch.ATF.gov

It’s been a couple weeks and I still haven’t received the order.
If i had more free time and disposable income i would totally sell giggle switches on wish

But instead of it being a glock swith or w/e it would be a plastic button that plays kamala harris laughing

Classic is on its 20th or 493rd owner. I remember them from way back in the early 00's. Maybe even late 90's. I'd have to look up when I got my C&R. First owners were great. The next was fine. Ithink they had one or two meh owners. Since C&R stuff has dried up, I haven't looked at them much at all.

One of them was Sweaty Ben. LOL. I assume he's gone. He was not popular in the C&R community.

They're good to go. Been around for a while. I've bought a handful of things from them.

Always makes me scratch my head when someone asks to vet a site after they've already purchased something...
I did vet them. Read a bunch on websites and Reddit. Saw they had a you tube page for over three years.
Just came here to make sure. These guys can scan websites and such.
And I used a credit card, so even if it was a scam I was covered. Not too worried, just hate dealing with that bs.

Back
Top Bottom