• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help me play...

Why not buy a politician and become a cabinet member.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

uza7ugev.jpg
it would go something like this

Ive thought of this before. After setting up the friends and family, I'd go to school to learn the art of building fine furniture, just because thats what I'd love to do if money was no object. After my training was over, I'd buy a big plot of land on some rural route somewhere, NH, VT. Set up a shop and sell furniture while shooting off the back deck in between customers. No one buys it? So f'n what! Im doing what I like and Im rich.

Ive also thought of sueing the crap out of MA and the feds repeatedly, just for fun.

Unfortunately,many of your plans would be foiled by .gov. You would not be able to cash the check without putting it into an account of some sort (over 10K), at least in this country. Giving any amount over the gift tax limit (I think it's 14k) would have tax consequences. Your name and address will be published, so you will have beggars and thieves at your door. Plus, statistically, you will find a way to destroy your life and end up dead. Other than that, good luck.

Let's play a game. Say I just won ridiculous money in the lottery-like 2 or 300 million. There is tons of stuff I would do (like an all day gun bender followed by an all night bourbon and steak bender for the whole forum) Highly unlikely, since one would have to play and it is rare indeed that I do, but for conversation sake, I now have more money than I could really spend.

Here's some things:
I would not invest, deposit in interest bearing accts, etc. In other words, I will have no income whatsoever. I would live on the cash. Reason? So I can send a 1040EZ to the IRS with a big F**K YOU written all over it every year. If I did nothing else, this would be the one thing I did.

Many family members and friends would have no mortgages. I would buy the note, foreclose for a dollar and take the loss-another big FU to the IRS. (accountants feel free to weigh in on this...)

I would sue the state and fed government for the sheer effing sport of it. FOIA requests, firearms laws, etc. I would know who killed Kennedy and I'd have it on CNN.

I would have several professional friends, I'm sure. I am not a blue-blood, likely wouldn't like blue-bloods-so the people I would hang out with are the people I currently hang out with. They have jobs... so we'll give them new ones.

I would own every inch of property that I can see from my house-this is easy-it's all woods.

I would, of course, need a full-time FFL for about 2 years. Every effin' gun I've ever drooled over would be mine. This would also entail building an armory to house them. And yes, it will have a moat and drawbridge. With siege machines. And knights. And a dragon. 'Murica! F yeah! More like medieval England, but you get the picture.

It should go without saying that my local FD/EMS would want for very little for quite a while, but I'm saying it anyway. Effin' Christmas time boys.

I would have to do something for vets and the military. Some sort of foundation 'a la Wounded Warrior or something. A concert from hell for those deployed...with boobs-lots of boobs.

Oh, and the illegal crap...that's a post I'll keep to myself. But rest assured, some MFers out there would suffer...dearly. That is a very, very, very, dark side that no one should ever experience.

What sayeth the forum? Who's in?

Brewsters Millions, the sequel

Unfortunately,many of your plans would be foiled by .gov. You would not be able to cash the check without putting it into an account of some sort (over 10K), at least in this country. Giving any amount over the gift tax limit (I think it's 14k) would have tax consequences. Your name and address will be published, so you will have beggars and thieves at your door. Plus, statistically, you will find a way to destroy your life and end up dead. Other than that, good luck.

So in other words, I'll be writing a shit ton of $999 checks........or just giving people briefcases with a few thousand pictures of Ben Franklin on them.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

Plus, statistically, you will find a way to destroy your life and end up dead
IN!

Some of y'all are too generous. Me, I'd move someplace warm, get a Type 10 FFL/02 SOT, FEL, helicopter license, and all the redheaded females with foreign accents I could handle. Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

I'd own a mountain in new Hampshire and a sweet place on the cape. Then I'd start my own political action committee.
MA would get sued when it pleases me.

I'd also start a huge fruit farm, and an organization to teach people about permaculture and growing their own food.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

After my new LLC non-profit corporation cashes the check , hires me as a Manager at a huge salary, pays off all my bills and arranges 0% interest loans on my Mortgage and also provides existing and future Family 0% Mortgages ( no they don't get a free gift of Money, they'd just piss it away ) , and of course buying a huge chunk of land for a retreat and privacy, I like the idea of funding a brand new School, maybe with my name on it, but the mandatory requirement is that in return for the Town getting the free multi-million dollar school, the School would have to have it's own pistol and rifle ranges, and firearms safety and skills training would have to be mandatory for 100% of the Students , and Rifle and Pistol Target competition Teams fully funded for the Students to participate in.

Nothing says the account has to stay there. It's a breeze to open a foreign bank account and move the money there. There are countries that will sell you a private bank license and you are the sole depositor if you want.

There are a zillion ways to give gifts. Start a company that employs your friends and family but doesn't produce anything and has lax attendance requirements for staff.

Money buys privacy. A walled compound in a gated community will not have people knocking on the for.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

An interest free account has no liabilities. No interest income=1040EZ every year. Everything would be cash withdrawals. 100K at a time. When they ask what I spent it on...hookers,drugs, and booze.

I'd buy a few thousand acres out west, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, somewhere out there, and have a nice modest house above ground and a .mil grade bunker underneath it. Massive shooting range, like academy status. My daily driver would be an LAV. I'd have all the licenses and a helicopter with guns on it.

Of course I'd have a 60' sport fishing boat that i would take across the world spearfishing as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom