• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello

Hello to all . My name is Travis I am (just turned 41 ) and a Mainer. I was born here but as my father was in the Navy traveled the world in my younger years. I am what most would call a gun nut and I do not take offense to the term. I am a amateur gunsmith working to become a pro. I spend the majority of my time either shooting or thinking about shooting. To me there is nothing better then a day of shooting or hunting. My dream in life is to invent a endless magazine so one could shoot all day without ever having to reload so far I have been unsuccessful in this endeavor. I live in Machias with my lovely wife who tolerates my obsession. I have a daughter 23 and a grandson 1.8 years who is the pride of my life. He already owns 12 firearms and I have a NFA trust leaving all my "toys" to him. I hope he likes shooting cause if he don't I am not sure what I will do. O yes I have two dogs one black lab who is very old and does not do much anymore and a chocolate lab who enjoys bird hunting as much as I do. Well that about it for me. I hope to be a part of this site as it looks like my kind of place.

Welcome aboard~ Have you checked out our friends at Pleasant River Fish & Game in Columbia Falls? I stayed at the Riverside Inn in E. Machais a few weekends ago and visit the Blueberry Festival every yeah from the othah Maine.

Welcome. If your grandson decides he hates shooting, I will offer my services to take on the burden of becoming the steward of all your NFA items.

:)

Welcome, Travis! [wave] I hope you enjoy yourself on NES. BTW, I wouldn't worry about your grandson and shooting. With you as his grandfather to guide him I think he's in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom