Hello from afar!

Hey guys and girls! We have arrived in the sand! the 101 En Bn got here last week and we are on the ground. Wouldnt say running yet cause the cultural shock of 50degrees to 130 was a dooozie.. but alot of your already been there and done that in WORSE conditions than we are in, and I for one remember that. You guys who came before us, I want to thank you for the shit you endured, and the work you did to make this place alot more homey for us "closers". If you were at Buerhing, I am there for another few days and would be glad to shoot pics of your artwork walls. Let me know unit, what was on it and Ill see if i can find it!

For those of you who want to write, I would ask that you just email me at [email protected]. I will reply with the address. For operational security reasons I dont want to post it here.

See you all at the range in 9 months!

Brian

Great to hear from you Brian...Keep safe over there, we need you back here in Fairhaven taking care of our emergencies!!! Hopefully it goes by quickly for you and you can get back to the family as soon as possible.

Take care hun, and make sure you stay hydrated! (remember, I'm Mother, I have to say things like that. [wink])

Keep us updated when you can.

Good luck and God bless you and your buddies over there. Kick some jihadist @ss for us.

Work hard and stay smart. Get back as soon as you can.

Tell all your buddies over there we say THANK YOU! Let them know we care!

Thanks for the note. Stay safe. Wear your armor. And always, always, always (even in camp), have a gun and ammunition with you.

Hi, Brian... how's that hot air blow-dryer feel? I couldn't believe how much the hot wind blew, even at 0200 hrs!

If possible, please look for the 325th CSH wall on the main street by the DFAC across from the PX. It'll be a yellow wall with our crest centered on the wall, our patch on the left, and a helicopter on the right.

Also, I don't know if the 62nd Med BDE painted a wall... if they did, it'll probably be toward the very north end of that main road.

Thanks!

Stay safe; think smart! Thanks for being there!

RICH, I do think i have seen that one!! Ill be sure to look for it. Thank you guys for all the well wishes... the 101st has a facebook group you can post on if your on there... look for the 101st engineer battalion...

Brian - if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to drop us a line...Thanks so much for your service Brian - it really is appreciated! [cheers]

What Mark said hun - we've adopted quite a few soldiers. Don't post your address tho....PM it to either me or Mrs Wildweasel or a friend of yours that's here on NES and we can make sure those that want to help will get it. We'll do our best to take care of you guys. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom