• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again - pain can still be inflicted.

Have a friend who is a LEO - cut him off. Don't let LEO's into gun clubs. Don't join police associated organizations.

PAIN MUST BE INFLICTED.

If you do nothing it is tacit acceptance.

we need our own LEOs to infiltrate the organization [laugh]

I believe private sales will be ok if you owned the rifle before today. She is trying to clear the shelves of gun stores... She clearly said: We recognize that most residents who purchased these guns in the past believed they were doing so legally, so this directive "will not apply to possession of guns purchased before Wednesday."
I surely hope this AG gets smacked down with this move...

Back to the M1 Garand!The state has f***** every gun owner. WE are now the only state in this country were you can not buy a AR-15. Again where is NRA and GOAL? GOAL who did nothing to help the cowboy shooters over the revolver issue in the state a few years ago.

MA has to become a battleground state. That depends on MA gun owners. Until some sort of real resistance is put up - we won't get outside support. The only other reason I can think why national organizations would start fighting things out here - is if they think this is going to set some sort of precedent nationally. In which case it's best to fight it here before it spreads.

This direct confiscation approach would create an incredible backlash. Bl-Obama and Killary have been telling everyone that they aren't coming for our guns. This would prove them liars...again.

This would also create a united front for all gun owners. This way they can catch us one by one and keep us in constant fear waiting for the other shoe to drop. Fear = power.

paranoia is treatable you know

Going after people one by one would net them very few before everyone figured out what was going on and the "united front" would have far more members than if they did it all at once like I described. And again, what you're describing is pure entrapment which would simply not yield any results.

no one will stop you from submitting FA10 about private AK sale. Will commisars in a paddy wagon will come to fetch you tomorrow or any other time ... that's another story.

Mora isn't focusing on this "at this time", but no promises are made on this. It may be selective prosecution or prosecution of the most active.

Agreed, it's not explicitly banned, but clearly it's just because she's a moron (see the date mix up).

They are going to be looking to make an example out of people.

sorry but this is idiotic. Why on earth would they want to create a bunch of felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens?? This makes no sense whatsoever. You seriously think they said 'lets tell the gun stores its ok to sell what they have today so we can prosecute all the rubes who run out and buy one once I give the press conference'? It is a completely ridiculous premise with no logical thought behind it. What do they stand to gain by doing that?
You cannot rule a free person but you can control a criminal - just turn all your enemies into criminals and you gain absolute power.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Again - pain can still be inflicted.

Have a friend who is a LEO - cut him off. Don't let LEO's into gun clubs. Don't join police associated organizations.

PAIN MUST BE INFLICTED.

If you do nothing it is tacit acceptance.
Like to see that happen but it wont..... one club I go to built a special range just for LEO use...to much of a cash cow now for the club....and any club that rents membership time out to LEO training.
We have passed that bridge long ago the LEO and Law makers are not subject to the laws we peasants are subject to... plain and simple and the the oath they have taken doesn't mean shit....

Statute of Limitations? idk but Healy must be the smartest lawyer on the planet.

Going to get Healy's address - remember when the FSA were bussed to the AIG officers homes? Remember the BLM folks at the Governors house in Wisconsin? GUESS WHAT - IT'S OUR TURN.

I posted that earlier - I have to go back and see if anyone knows - or if I have to put on my super snooper spy hat.

Here you go. Appears to be the same person. Same name, same age and same birth town.
40 Winthrop St
Charlestown, MA 02129-3315

I believe private sales will be ok if you owned the rifle before today. She is trying to clear the shelves of gun stores... She clearly said: We recognize that most residents who purchased these guns in the past believed they were doing so legally, so this directive "will not apply to possession of guns purchased before Wednesday."

"Most residents" what the ****

Means nothing. The directive is subject to change at will, as written in itself. She's only choosing to not go after current owners... for now.

paranoia is treatable you know

Going after people one by one would net them very few before everyone figured out what was going on and the "united front" would have far more members than if they did it all at once like I described. And again, what you're describing is pure entrapment which would simply not yield any results.

Entrapment, enshrapment, it was ruled that cops can go search your vehicle then use (the fruits of poisonous tree) discovered evidence against you in this case.

if that were the end game, they would have said everyone who bought one since 98 is a felon and we're coming for you, they wouldn't setup some convoluted one-day entrapment charade like Jasons is suggesting
No, you can't grab power in one fell swoop.
It takes time to boil a frog properly.

Hows the weather, Kermit?

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I must be missing something. Where in the description of Attorney General does it state that laws can be created on a whim and attack our 2nd amendment rights?

The Massachusetts Attorney General is an elected constitutionally defined executive officer of the Massachusetts Government. The officeholder is the chief lawyer and law enforcement officer of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The officeholder also acts as an advocate and resource for the Commonwealth and its residents in many areas, including consumer protection, combating fraud and corruption, protecting civil rights, and promoting meaningful economic recovery.

Oh the ****ing irony!! [rolleyes]

Ex post Facto and all.

So who is going to be the first licensed dealer to call the local news, sell a gas-piston operated AR-style rifle on camera, and watch people's heads explode all while being in compliance with the new "law"?

Time to poke the bear.
By her system, a gas piston AR shares the same lower receiver and so is a copy.

MA has to become a battleground state. That depends on MA gun owners. Until some sort of real resistance is put up - we won't get outside support. The only other reason I can think why national organizations would start fighting things out here - is if they think this is going to set some sort of precedent nationally. In which case it's best to fight it here before it spreads.

+1

This crap is how you guys are going to have to take back your state.

Like to see that happen but it wont..... one club I go to built a special range just for LEO use...to much of a cash cow now for the club....and any club that rents membership time out to LEO training.
We have passed that bridge long ago the LEO and Law makers are not subject to the laws we peasants are subject to... plain and simple and the the oath they have taken doesn't mean shit....

Well then we're screwed.

If people are unwilling to spend even a minimum of mental effort trying to figure out how to subvert and oppose this shit - then stop whining and making pithy jokes about it.

This commie/nazi level bullshit and matches up quite nicely with all the stories I used to read decades ago demonstrating how evil those regimes were. In case nobody has noticed all those stories have neatly vanished from the lexicon - and now we're right there ourselves.

I'm more sick and tired of people in this country who see this shit -whine about it - and then do NOTHING , than I am of the evil shit done by the other side.

Their evil crap is predictable - the lazy-ass response to that evil of people who constantly cry "USA Fu(k YEAH!" - is just pathetic.

but despite what she said, look at the law that she wrote. It is clear it banned POSSESION of any post 1994. She may try to win over centrist and liberals who says "oh you're grandfathered in it's okay" but the law is the truth. We are screwed over.

No I don't think they see gun owners as an enemy.

I believe we've found the root of our disagreement. I absolutely believe that she and her comrades do see us as an enemy and furthermore this morning was nothing less than a strategic strike in the larger war against those of us who don't believe in absolute governance.

Someone want to help me dig up the bones of Revere, Dawes, Prescott, Warren, Adams, Whittemore and drag them across state lines. They shouldn't have to tolerate this State anymore...

don-troiani-minutemen.png

IN.

But I get to keep Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom