• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that were the end game, they would have said everyone who bought one since 98 is a felon and we're coming for you, they wouldn't setup some convoluted entrapment charade like Jasons is suggesting

Connecticut has how many people not following the gun laws these days?

sorry but this is idiotic. Why on earth would they want to create a bunch of felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens?? This makes no sense whatsoever. You seriously think they said 'lets tell the gun stores its ok to sell what they have today so we can prosecute all the rubes who run out and buy one once I give the press conference'? It is a completely ridiculous premise with no logical thought behind it. What do they stand to gain by doing that?

You really don't think the AG's office sees gun owners, and especially "assault rifle" owners, as an enemy, and as such wouldn't mind having something to leverage them with? Just in case?

Anyway it was her office's guidance that specifically says PRIOR to 7/20 for individuals. Maybe that was just an oversight, but I don't have that sort of faith.

Last edited:
This all smells VERY dirty. Clearly this was well planned out. She released the info to the NEWS AGENCY (Boston globe) ... NOT to the public directly, not to the gun stores via official mail. We were completely blindsided by this... and for her to put today's date as "effective immediately" !? What about the people who were at the shops early AM with no idea what was going down outside, they're felons now?

She pulled an Erdogan.

I know that many don't worship Trump, but here we have a perfect example when a .gov bureaucrat cases huge losses to business that was legit for the past 18 years and in the turmoil that will follow, even more loss and pain.

This is a poster child example how .gov ****s shit up beyond any believe. A ****ing "public servants" make public's life a total misery. This is why we need drastically reduce .gov to absolute minimum.

Woo woo...didn't take long for the a-wholes to try and take advantage of the panic via Th classifieds. This is an all or nothing fight...bout some see profit. Eff U!!! We need to fight this corruption

Ok wow. Finally caught up here. Is this the backlash to losing Draper vs. Coakley? Essentially knowing the courts will side with the AG saying she can say or do anything she wants when it comes to firearm regulation?

You really don't think the AG's office sees gun owners, and especially "assault rifle" owners, as an enemy, and as such wouldn't mind having something to leverage them with? Just in case?

Anyway it was her office's guidance that specifically says PRIOR to 7/20 for buyers. Maybe that was just an oversight, but I don't have that sort of faith.

No I don't think they see gun owners as an enemy. And again, even if they did, they aren't going to do some lame one-day entrapment scenario like this to get maybe 100 people? It would be blatantly entrapment and no jury would convict any of them. As I said, if they wanted to get "the enemy", they would have said we're coming after everyone who bought an AR after 1998. Its a far bigger harvest.

I think it was a realization that they sprung this on the shops at the last second and decided to give them a day to clear their stock. That or just simple incompetence/failure to proofread.

I hope that this is a bigger wake up call.

Our strength doesn't come in sitting over the state lines thinking that this would never happen in NH. Our strength comes from being politically active and be able to get together to fight this shit.

If anything, we should keep the pressure up, tomorrow, Friday ... Monday. Don't forget about this. Press on.

This X1,000

The residents of Colorado thought they had nothing to worry about....now CNN considers them reliably blue in elections...

Send a letter to your Reps, Governor and Healys office, call again tomorrow also send a email.

If you don't bother them they will forget about their shitty Wednesday pretty quick.

Until protests can be organized keep being a pain in their ass. Squeaky wheels get the grease.

if that were the end game, they would have said everyone who bought one since 98 is a felon and we're coming for you, they wouldn't setup some convoluted one-day entrapment charade like Jasons is suggesting

This direct confiscation approach would create an incredible backlash. Bl-Obama and Killary have been telling everyone that they aren't coming for our guns. This would prove them liars...again.

This would also create a united front for all gun owners. This way they can catch us one by one and keep us in constant fear waiting for the other shoe to drop. Fear = power.

No I don't think they see gun owners as an enemy. And again, even if they did, they aren't going to do some lame one-day entrapment scenario like this to get maybe 100 people? It would be blatantly entrapment and no jury would convict any of them. As I said, if they wanted to get "the enemy", they would have said we're coming after everyone who bought an AR after 1998. Its a far bigger harvest.

I think it was a realization that they sprung this on the shops at the last second and decided to give them a day to clear their stock. That or just simple incompetence/failure to proofread.

Bitch Maura said very clearly that her notice was "effective immediately" ... exact words.

Trust me, there were more than 100 people and the smaller the group, the easier it is to **** them over as an example to others.

Yes, moonbats do see people with guns (who are not their guards) as obstacle to their unlimited power, clinging to their guns and bible.

Also, thinking about this more, I am wondering if Congress wrote this thing back in the early 90's with the intent to spring this crap once it was made permanent?

Instead it sunset before they could get that far?

Unless I misunderstood, EFA10 transfers are still legal.

They probably are not. It's still unclear, they certainly will not be in the future. You can be sure that private sales of "assault" weapons will be allowed to continue, even post-pre-post ban ones.

Dude , Really.
Call the guy back and apologize.
He's a great guy and always has taken care of his customers.
He gets this shit dropped on him like a bomb on his house and the first thing you want to do is call and tweek him?
These guys aren't in the business for a hobby , it's their livelihood and what keeps a roof over their head and their family fed.
You think the guy really needed a backhand in the nuts today to top it off?

Pissing all over the FFL's that are getting screwed by this is the WRONG thing to do.

Stop expecting everybody else to put up a fight and put one up yourself.

I read something a while back that has stuck with me and that is: Politics is the theatre of inflicting PAIN on those who are opposed to you.

People had better get that thru their thick heads. PAIN NEEDS TO START GETTING INFLICTED.

What I mean by this is that gun owners need get down and dirty and serious - and start making people pay for what they support. If you've got a friend who thinks this is all just fine - cut them off COMPLETELY. Do you frequent a business that would support this - stop sending money to your enemies.

Until that level of resistance starts happening - then everybody is just a whiner and not serious.

People need to go back and see what happened when Zumbo came out against AR-15's a number of years ago. He got his ass handed to him ECONOMICALLY.

Just want to report a ray of hope, I put the petition up on Facebook a couple hours ago and I have multiple people I would never consider "gun people" signing and sharing the petition.

Secure Payment Processing

Thank you for your purchase. Your transaction has been processed with the following authorization:

APPROVED XXXXXX

A summary of this transaction has been sent to the email address provided.

To return to Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc., please select the following link:
Wish it was more but only a bronze

I'll let the wife know that she is getting me a Comm2A membership for my birthday later...

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

They probably are not. It's still unclear, they certainly will not be in the future. You can be sure that private sales of "assault" weapons will be allowed to continue, even post-pre-post ban ones.

no one will stop you from submitting FA10 about private AK sale. Will commisars in a paddy wagon will come to fetch you tomorrow or any other time ... that's another story.

Mora isn't focusing on this "at this time", but no promises are made on this. It may be selective prosecution or prosecution of the most active.

So, made sure to come home and kiss my wife and kids knowing that the c**t tyrant could drop the other shoe any ****in day she pleases now that I am supposedly a felon.

**** this POS state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom