Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the issue. Her viewpoint is that these guns were banned under the '94 law and therefore remain illegal today. She's letting us keep them for now, but clearly this isn't going to last as it undermines her whole argument.

Still not sure how the entire country interpreted this law different for a ****in decade and the Commiewealth for 22 years and then this bitch shows up like some tyrant and this is the new law?

How the **** does that work?

Exactly! Put your money where your mouth is. I have already cut off the bleeding hearts. I will not to be your friend or cordial to you if you are a libtard.

I did that 20 years ago and believe me, I am none the worse for wear.

Wonder if the Gov will smack some sense into her

I doubt that No-Balls-Baker will help. He won't even stand up for the state police who guard him daily:

OdBiCk.jpg

Again - pain can still be inflicted.

Have a friend who is a LEO - cut him off. Don't let LEO's into gun clubs. Don't join police associated organizations.

PAIN MUST BE INFLICTED.

If you do nothing it is tacit acceptance.
This all day everyday.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

So the purchased before "Wednesday" wording means the dealer that sold me an AR first thing this morning committed a felony?

An unprosecuted one - for now - but guidance may change. The today thing was to try and keep the dealers from going straight to court as they had a lot of stock and that becomes basically unsellable as no other state has the same 'Compliant' requirements anymore.

If she was at a meeting last night with baker last night are you going to tell me that they didnt have a talk about this? BS
I could absolutely see her telling Baker nothing beforehand just for the he!! of it. Remember Baker is a member of "the other party" regardless of how similar he may be, and he beat Healey's predecessor and mentor. Yep, she'll screw him over at every opportunity.

Yes, they do see you as the enemy. Guns are bad and you refuse to give up your high capacity child killing device.

Having direct access to the FA-10 information how quickly do you think they could come up with a list of 10,000 names that own evil black rifles? And then offer a plea to prohibited status.

No, they will stack the jury with non gun owners if you are brave and rich enough not to take a plea. Most non gun owners believe that the ban actually would work if every state would just comply

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I have listened to these people talk, you can hear the condecension and derision in every word they say. I have read their articles, you can read it in everything they write. People like Healey, rosenthal, schumer, feinstein, Chang-diaz, shannon watts, Seth Moulton, Liz Warren, Shaheen, Hassan, etc, they all hate us and despise us because we own guns.

Still not sure how the entire country interpreted this law different for a ****in decade and the Commiewealth for 22 years and then this bitch shows up like some tyrant and this is the new law?

How the **** does that work?

It's called Politically Expedient Tyranny.

Re-read the bottom of her notice. She plainly states that "possession" of post-1994 rifles is illegal under the law by her interpretation, but she is not going to enforce this for now. In a final P.S. she states that she reserves the right to change that interpretation in the future.

I agree, that's just what she said now...I don't trust her ONE BIT !! If she gets away with this shit, she'll re-interpret it...

sorry but this is idiotic. Why on earth would they want to create a bunch of felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens?? This makes no sense whatsoever. You seriously think they said 'lets tell the gun stores its ok to sell what they have today so we can prosecute all the rubes who run out and buy one once I give the press conference'? It is a completely ridiculous premise with no logical thought behind it. What do they stand to gain by doing that?

“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

I would like to know if anyone belongs to a gun club where club leadership is active in reaching out to the state legislature, governors office, or whoever, on behalf of their membership, to speak in opposition this type of nonsense.

Any ideas of how a gun club could potentially help?

I had to watch that press conference even though it made me sick.

The best was the head of the Chiefs of Police Association he was delayed on his last purchase and his FFL did the right thing even though he knew him and who he was. Still got the cop discount though.

Well he can still go buy a gun tomorrow and be delayed again, we can't. Touchhole.

His association calls looking for donations tell them to pound sand for supporting a tyrant Attorney General.

Hit them in the wallet and with votes it's the only thing they understand.

EVERYBODY even remotely connected to this needs to get hit in the wallet , socially - and anywhere else they can be hit.

Gun owners are typically law abiding citizens - and a lot of them contribute to police organizations and generally support the police.

That needs to go into full dead stop mode NOW - and they need to be told very bluntly WHY.

Matt Bracken has a short story online about a commie takeover (What I saw at the Coup, go look it up - it's completely appropriate to what just happened here today) - and how they pulled bullshit behind the scenes and started rounding people up who were opposed to them and disappearing them. Then people catch on - and it basically starts a civil war.

One of the things that happens - is that reporters start getting shot because they're acting as the regimes mouthpieces.

When people start getting assasinated - the messages that get posted on why say:

PICK A SIDE - ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

People need to pick sides here. If the police will support this stuff - then they're along for the ride. I don't think people should be getting shot - but repercussions must happen. That's just simply the way this works.

Funny thing was dealer had no idea what was going on this morning until I told him. Threw some cash on it and said I'll be back in a few hrs with the rest. Came back and it was full retard in there, phones off the hooks, no killly guns left. [sad2] Too bad they didn't have a heads up so they could atleast turn one last good profit, scum bags.

so ive been digging into Baker not knowing this was going to happen and im calling BS..

On Niki Tsongas twitter page she posted a picture of a meeting with the governor and some military people for something last night and it looks like the AG is on the far right of the picture with the white blazer jacket she has on today at the press conference. when she announces her evil plan. If she was at a meeting last night with baker last night are you going to tell me that they didnt have a talk about this? BS

Here are the pics and let me know if im wrong i honestly could be 100% wrong and im ok with that. but i find it hard to believe he didnt know this was going to happen.

Link to Tsongas Pic------ https://twitter.com/nikiinthehouse/status/755476015011524608

and from today

https://twitter.com/MassAGO/status/755814715939586048?lang=en
Doesn't look like the same person to me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If she isn't held accountable, NH it will be. It sucks cause we just bought a house too. I can suck it up another couple years, I have a bunch of ARs and they aren't going ****ing anwywhere, but its mainly the principle. Id be less butt-hurt if this had been passed through the proper channels. We finally were listened to in 2013. And everyone was ****ing right, MA will find a way to **** us. SHOCKER.

I also learned a valuable lesson. Not to educate antis to try to bring them to our side. The kid I "dialouged" with at BC, I brought to the range, had him try out different guns, banned vs not banned, etc. He's now using that against us. From now on, I will discriminate on who I train, who I educate, and so fourth.

Mike

From my rep:

Thank you for your email. I appreciate your concern and have reached out to the AG for information on the action. So you understand, the AG is not attempting to add new guns to the list of weapons not allowed sold in Massachusetts. She is advising dealers that certain slightly modified assault weapons are still, in fact, assault weapons banned for sale. Legislation does ban the sale of assault weapons and the AG and EOPPPS have the authority to determine what weapons coming on the market fit that legislative description. Sellers of anything we ban are quite sophisticated at modifying the product in a way that takes the product outside the law that in fact are still in. We see it regularly with synthetic drugs that are killing our kids. I am hopeful you would agree that we should not allow a manufacturer to tweak an assault weapon to make it look different when it’s really a knock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom