Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a bunch and this has more than likely been covered but can you still FTF transfer an "assault weapon" or lower efa10 tomorrow ?

So what the hell does this mean?

So I'm reading this as legally nebulous.

"Before" July 20, 2016 would be YESTERDAY (12AM last nite) - "After July 20, 2016" - would be TOMORROW (12AM tonite)

So what about today - does no law apply?

And what about this statememt:

Seems like they're saying that private sales are still ok.

Except that: "The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance"

Mine says "Valid until suspended or revoekd (sic)"

Exactly - that's what I'm talking about.

They change laws on a whim - and don't exactly tell anybody when they've changed.

Like numerous people have said here in this thread: The rule of law does not apply in this state any more . That is what we should be screwing them over with.

So who is going to be the first licensed dealer to call the local news, sell a gas-piston operated AR-style rifle on camera, and watch people's heads explode all while being in compliance with the new "law"?

Time to poke the bear.

from what i am hearing from this thread .. FTF sales of any of their deemed rifles are banned from sale,

i wonder what about the massive amounts of preban norinco ak's that are before the AWB..

Wheeee! what a busy day I just sold a crap load of firearms OUT OF STATE. All I have left is a single shot .22 bolt and a NEF single shot in .243. What a day!!!! Packing them up and shipping them out tomorrow. I feel much safer now.

Last edited:
from what i am hearing from this thread .. FTF sales of any of their deemed rifles are banned from sale,

i wonder what about the massive amounts of preban norinco ak's that are before the AWB..

also this, are we in CT territory with pre-bans now? or is the faucet shut off completely?

Because Erdogan's purge used clean data...

Yes, because a coup with false flag-esque elements in an islamist shithole (and a bunch of people dying and even more being arrested in the process) is precisely the same as a moonbat AG in america passing a legal document she wrote off as "law." [rofl]

I guess I can see where you're coming from if you think that by virtue of this bitch getting away with this, that rule of law is now irrelevant; and that could trickle into something else... but I'm just not seeing the maura healy brownshirt confiscation squad vans forming up yet.

-Mike

So the governor's office is doing a tally, however I have to wonder who in their right mind is calling the governor's office saying they were in favor of it? Are there old biddies out there calling saying "Love the word that AG is doing, love that she cracking down on those guns!". I have no doubt many in the state love it but why would they bother calling. It would be akin to someone at a Harlem Globetrotters game commenting on how the officials did a great job.

Doubtful! This story is buried on every major local news site. The antis love it - we hate it...and the others are more concerned with some plagiarist or about whose banging some celebrity skank this week - to even care that they were just stripped of their rights... by edict. How bout that!?

You guys are wasting time trying to figure out what is legal or illegal. The law is whatever the AG or some prosecutor say it is, and just about any Mass court is going to go along with the state against a gun owner. This isn't some game where written law, clever arguments, corrupt databases, or imperfect proof will save anyone. If they come for you, then you are screwed. All that stands between a Mass gun owner and a jail cell is the gaze of the system. Believing anything else with confidence is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom