Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her house will have security all over it. What we need to do is get her schedule and see when her next public appearance will be. From there we group up and march to disrupt that appearance with our message. Press will be there, so either way it will show that her actions are not universally accepted.

Who cares about security at her house? Nobody's talking about doing anything illegal there, just protesting and making it clear to her and her neighbors that we're seriously pissed off.

Her house will have security all over it. What we need to do is get her schedule and see when her next public appearance will be. From there we group up and march to disrupt that appearance with our message. Press will be there, so either way it will show that her actions are not universally accepted.
Security cannot stop lawful protest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just offered to pay the $100 license fee for any MA employee who applies for a LCF. They have to join GOAL and pay the safety course of their choice.

And I'll be moving back to MA in less than 6 months. [frown]
FYI I was at Fort Benning for 15 months and wished I'd spent every paycheck at the gun shows there.

Last edited:
The reason the AG can basically do what she pleases is because Massachusetts has no strong firearms owners association.
I'm a member of GOAL, any Alerts sent out to the membership organizing a Call to Action?
Nope
Anything on their website about the AG's actions today?
Nope.
But we get notification by members of NES and this particular post that has almost 80,000 views and over 1,400 posts.

WHERE ARE YOU G.O.A.L. ??????

You didn't check your email, did you?

Rumor has it Fox25 will be interviewing Jim, too.

you think a mass FFL will transfer you an out of state stripper receiver after this BS?

Who said anything about an FFL?

Exactly. You can buy a rifle out of state and bring it home. Come down here and I can sell you all my ARs. Without so much as a bill of sale, since it is not required by SC law. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you can own/possess that item in you home state, not mine. There is really nothing to stop people from buying from a private party out of state and bringing it back with them. Sure you're "required" to fa10 it within a week or however many days it is. But that's your problem/choice. No skin off the sellers back.

Security cannot stop lawful protest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What I'm getting at is that there will be no press there. Just an article later that troublemakers went after our poor AG at her home. But if we do this at a public appearance with press they will have a harder time spinning it in the direction they want.

Dunno if any of you have bothered to do the math...

Given this standard: "if the operating system and firing mechanism of the weapon are based on or otherwise substantially similar to one of the Enumerated Weapons". Since virtually all manner of semi-auto actions are represented in the "Enumerated Weapons", anything acquired in the last 16 years would be in violation.

I estimate that I'm looking at a potential prison term of over 200 years.

From law-abiding to multiple life sentence at the stroke of a press conference. Made sure to make that fact very plain when I contacted my elected officials.

Exactly. You can buy a rifle out of state and bring it home. Come down here and I can sell you all my ARs. Without so much as a bill of sale, since it is not required by SC law. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you can own/possess that item in you home state, not mine. There is really nothing to stop people from buying from a private party out of state and bringing it back with them.

Well, there is one thing... FEDERAL FELONIES. [rofl]

LOL are you an 01 or 07 FFL? Otherwise you are breaking federal law by selling to someone with dissimilar residency.

-Mike

I'm going to find a way to befriend Maura. Slowly and it may take years. Eventually we'll become good friends. She'll come to my kid's birthday parties and graduations and I'll go to her fancy cocktail parties. Then, one day when at her $2M Charlestown dyke love nest, I'll drop the greasiest upper decker, throw her keys on the roof, and quietly slip away into the night.

GOAL just posted their response.

https://twitter.com/GOALupdate

Also, I find it ironic that the Rob Reiner goes after cigarette companies episode of South Park is on TV right now.

lol, they got a fundraiser going, I can see two of those items are illegal now, at least semiauto shottie, it's almost black

2016-dog-days.jpg

Exactly. You can buy a rifle out of state and bring it home. Come down here and I can sell you all my ARs. Without so much as a bill of sale, since it is not required by SC law. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you can own/possess that item in you home state, not mine. There is really nothing to stop people from buying from a private party out of state and bringing it back with them. Sure you're "required" to fa10 it within a week or however many days it is. But that's your problem/choice. No skin off the sellers back.

You mean, other than the Gun Control Act of 1968? Federal law specifically prohibits what you just described, unless you're an FFL, which it doesn't sound like you are.

I'm going to find a way to befriend Maura. Slowly and it may take years. Eventually we'll become good friends. She'll come to my kid's birthday parties and graduations and I'll go to her fancy cocktail parties. Then, one day when at her $2M Charlestown dyke love nest, I'll drop the greasiest upper decker, throw her keys on the roof, and quietly slip away into the night.

I find it strangely suspicious that you're leaving out one of the three crucial components of the time honored revenge method.

lol, they got a fundraiser going, I can see two of those items are illegal now, at least semiauto shottie, it's almost black

I thought the same thing! Win a fundraiser prize, become a felon. Sounds about right in this state. Shame, I would love to win that HK.

You are missing a key step here.

Get ready to get bombarded from people here who will kick you in the nuts and piss all over you cuz you say you simply "cannot move" out of MA... Last time I posted that I got slammed repeatedly, despite the fact my family is here to, my job (which is specialized, pays extremely well, only 400 others in the country do what I do), but is ONLY available to me in Boston or nearest alternate location in NYC

Can we just collectively drop this trope? From either side? Please. It's ****ing tired, stupid, and ultimately, nobody ****ing cares where you live, etc. One way or the other. Every time this shit comes up, regardless of who starts it, it makes the entire forum look dumb.

ETA: same goes for you jpk or whoever else does this. I've even been guilty of it in the past. You are ultimately right but you are never going to convince any of these people, and all it does is create acrimony around here. It's unhealthy.

-Mike

Last edited:

You still have to bang the wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom