Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. Be ready for that to change at any moment.
Probably not. Under the doctrine of entrapment by estpoel, it is considered entrapment for a government official to tell you that you may do something without fear of prosecution, then prosecute you for doing so. This doctrine does not cross jurisdictional boundaries - for example, a state official telling you something is legal does not bar you from federal prosecution.

The edict was designed to walk as close to the line of confiscation as possible without crossing it.

The governor's aide hinted that they are getting a LOT of calls on this matter.

Yes, the dude I spoke to sounded exhausted and clearly wanted to get me off the phone.
He tried to preempt me with "we are looking into it," but I would have none of that and kept him on the phone while I politely objected to what I call an unconstitutional power grab.

For the record state representative Zlotnik is not even answering the phones.

Get ready to get bombarded from people here who will kick you in the nuts and piss all over you cuz you say you simply "cannot move" out of MA... Last time I posted that I got slammed repeatedly, despite the fact my family is here to, my job (which is specialized, pays extremely well, only 400 others in the country do what I do), but is ONLY available to me in Boston or nearest alternate location in NYC

I'm married, my wife is extremely close to her family, her sister battling breast cancer, wife's job also in Boston and cannot "transfer" nor set up anywhere North of NYC also... My (older now) kids are here and set to stay here, my home is here, I own property and a side business here, etc etc...
I could go on for several minutes typing but suffice it to say that I'm stuck here also and fighting these pissbag liberals literally every minute of every day, even on a relaxing quiet summer Wednesday, when Maura is probably so damned f*ckin angry at her life of playing Mary to her authoritative bull partner Gabrielle (the "life partner" that Maura's SO PROUD OF that she rarely RARELY allows any photos to be taken of the "happy couple") that Maura simply takes out her life's grief and misery upon those of us legal gun owners who seek nothing but life and liberty from the Commonwealth.

But when you tell NESers that (like me) you simply, absolutely, positively "can't move out of MA", be aware that you're basically asking for a ration of crap from your fellow forum members

Ask me how I know.

(a rare photo of Maura and her bride/husband /whatever) :
b6b09796a0b78f901cf776eff0a699a4.jpg

Its not that you CANT

Its that YOU (and SO) have made a CHOICE to remain a subject of the state of mass because it would be more painful for you to leave and look for a new job, commute to see family yada yada yada

Line up your legislature and AG and hang them all and "this shit" wouldn't have to be dealt with all the time.

I remember there being a distinctly different response the first time they tried this shit up there. Anyone who thinks I'm referencing the 94 AWB please, for the love of god, go buy an American history textbook and read it. Just make sure it is one from at least 20-30 yrs ago.

The reason the AG can basically do what she pleases is because Massachusetts has no strong firearms owners association.
I'm a member of GOAL, any Alerts sent out to the membership organizing a Call to Action?
Nope
Anything on their website about the AG's actions today?
Nope.
But we get notification by members of NES and this particular post that has almost 80,000 views and over 1,400 posts.

WHERE ARE YOU G.O.A.L. ??????

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with a lady from Senator Rosenburgs office and I feel like I wasted my breath. She stated that this was strictly in the AG's domain and that it would be inappropriate for Senator Rosenberg to say anything because of the state constitution and the separation of the legislature and the AG's respective powers. She would hardly listen to any of my comments.

But I kept my cool and closed by asking her to pass my comments on to the good senator.

I just spoke with an operator at the AG's office who told me that the consumer affairs folks are currently in a meeting discussing the AG's reinterpretation of the law.

Her house will have security all over it. What we need to do is get her schedule and see when her next public appearance will be. From there we group up and march to disrupt that appearance with our message. Press will be there, so either way it will show that her actions are not universally accepted.

I moved out of MA two years ago. Nice to know that I am now a felon.

I wonder if Healey is going to try to get me extradited? I mentioned it to my neighbor, a good ol' southern boy. He said:

"Weeeelllll dayyyaaaam, donchoo be worrying none about that. . .we see any of those librats down this way, we will just take em out and show em da swamp."

So, it looks like I am good to go!

Oh, he said this too "howww in theeeeee wurld could they elect some feeeemale lezzzbun?" All I said was "Never heard of Cambridge, huh?"

The reason the AG can basically do what she pleases is because Massachusetts has no strong firearms owners association.
I'm a member of GOAL, any Alerts sent out to the membership organizing a Call to Action?
Nope
Anything on their website about the AG's actions today?
Nope.

I received an email from them at 3pm.
They are interpreting and deciding the best course of action

Her Wikipedia profile was just updated:

[h=4]Gun control[edit][/h]On July 20th, 2016 Healey announced an unconstitutional directive, effective immediately, that would ban the sale or transfer of virtually every semi-automatic rifle inside the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.[SUP][26][/SUP]

Her house will have security all over it. What we need to do is get her schedule and see when her next public appearance will be. From there we group up and march to disrupt that appearance with our message. Press will be there, so either way it will show that her actions are not universally accepted.

I am even more down with this, I still reserve the right to piss and shit on her ****ing lawn if she got any

Her Wikipedia profile was just updated:

[h=4]Gun control[edit][/h]On July 20th, 2016 Healey announced an unconstitutional directive, effective immediately, that would ban the sale or transfer of virtually every semi-automatic rifle inside the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.[SUP][26][/SUP]

that will be taken down any second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom