Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the AG's home address?

Remember when BLM went to the Gov's house in Wisconsin and blared car horns and made a PITA of themselves......it's time.

Somewhere in charlestown. I can't read this whole article because I don't have a BG subscription. The article is about here using here home as a headquarters during the election. The complete address may be in the article. But someone with a subscription will have to read through it.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...rd-position/lEVRdb1UhG22wAilGvmPFN/story.html

Last edited:
You still have to bang the wife!

fine I'll take one for the team and bang the wife. Or put my fingers in the dyke!

xAt2qJhRQuqO0nzz8pnf_scarface_hottub.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhere in charlestown. I can't read this whole article because I don't have a BG subscription. The article is about here using here home as a headquarters during the election. The complete address may be in the article. But someone with a subscription will have to read through it.

40 Winthrop

If you really understood what was going on, you're recognize this is just another prod to corral everyone to vote for Trump.

You all think he's going to fix anything? You're going to vote in the most unreasonable jerk with the most questionable character to lead our nation? The first thing he's going to do when they pull another fake shooting story is come out and say, "That's it. No more. Sorry. They're just been to many deaths. No more of these guns..."

I'm guessing a lot of Trump voters were born today.

The reason the AG can basically do what she pleases is because Massachusetts has no strong firearms owners association.
I'm a member of GOAL, any Alerts sent out to the membership organizing a Call to Action?
Nope
Anything on their website about the AG's actions today?
Nope.
But we get notification by members of NES and this particular post that has almost 80,000 views and over 1,400 posts.

WHERE ARE YOU G.O.A.L. ??????

The first thing communists do before they roll out their plan is to prop up what is known as "controlled opposition." The NRA is old enough that it had to be infiltrated, but GOAL came later.

Press conference is up in case anyone missed it...

Can anyone tell me this?

-Why don't you hear/see camera flashes?
-Why don't you hear people applauding/clapping?
-Why does the video cut out when its time for questions?

Its like this was done in the middle of the night to no audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'm getting at is that there will be no press there. Just an article later that troublemakers went after our poor AG at her home. But if we do this at a public appearance with press they will have a harder time spinning it in the direction they want.

It's a good option, they call cops, zomg, judge & AG couple ... you'll be a footnote in police blotter disturbing the piece, this needs publicity in the right context.

Can anyone tell me this?

-Why don't you hear/see camera flashes?
-Why don't you hear people applauding/clapping?
-Why does the video cut out when its time for questions?

Its like this was done in the middle of the night to no audience.

They were there. The question and answer period did not fit the narrative and thus was cut from the feed.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...rd-position/lEVRdb1UhG22wAilGvmPFN/story.html

IT IS A PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. ADDRESS IS RIGHT HERE:

http://www.mass.gov/ago/about-the-ago/about-attorney-general-maura-healey/sfi.pdf

Called the gubinaz office and left a message.

I just finished a build, so I will hopefully be able to file an FA10 tonight.

What happens with the lowers I already have transferred to me, but have not built yet? Yes, I know, silly me asking a reasonable question about a completely capricious and unlawful move.

Seriously. Does this ****ing tool even realize you can buy ALL the parts to build one online? All she did was cost the state a ****load of money and guarantee that thousands of completely off the books ARs get built in the state. She literally said that the market had jumped 450% in just a week!

Ya, what does that revenue look like? Can't have people spending money and helping the economy. Not in her commonwealth! [rolleyes]
She's aspiring to higher office. What better way to do it than to come out and scream "If Washington won't do it then dammit I will !!! (yada yada yada)..

Plus, maybe Maura is seeing the same polls we are, and she's hedging her bets and realizing that her dream of being on Hillary's" coronation" bandwagon is evaporating faster than the "former first lady"'s plummeting poll numbers...?

Just sayin'

Just another voice reminding people to also mail a good old fashioned paper letter. Heard at the Appleseed event last week, from an intern for one of the state reps, that phone calls and e-mails are great but often lost in the shuffle, but as few as ten written letters constitute a "hot issue" in that office.

So AFTER we all make all our phone calls, write a few letters and slap on a few of those forever stamps.

She's aspiring to higher office. What better way to do it than to come out and scream "If Washington won't do it then dammit I will !!! (yada yada yada)..

Plus, maybe Maura is seeing the same polls we are, and she's hedging her bets and realizing that her dream of being on Hillary's" coronation" bandwagon is evaporating faster than the "former first lady"'s plummeting poll numbers...?

Just sayin'

She secured prime speaking spot at Democratic Party Circus: "You Can Do Whatever You Want"

This. They cut it because she hinted too much toward future confiscation and prosecution. Basically she said "at this time" too much.

Probably more along the lines of them cutting it because maybe someone asked a question like this...

"So does this mean that the existing rifles will become illegal? Will gun owners be compensated if they have to turn them in?" Even those two questions is enough to cause political problems for this ****.

-Mike

Called the gubinaz office and left a message.

I just finished a build, so I will hopefully be able to file an FA10 tonight.

What happens with the lowers I already have transferred to me, but have not built yet? Yes, I know, silly me asking a reasonable question about a completely capricious and unlawful move.

You mean, you finished that build last night...
searching for similar answers/recommendations (other than bury it in yer yard under tinfoil)

I got a return call from Rep Shauna O'Connell's legislative aide. Her office has received a few phone calls and quite a few emails about this. The aide expressed that many/most/all of the legistraitors were caught unaware by the AG's move. I don't think O'Connell is very pleased.

What I'm getting at is that there will be no press there. Just an article later that troublemakers went after our poor AG at her home. But if we do this at a public appearance with press they will have a harder time spinning it in the direction they want.

We as a forum should definitely organize to create/attend a significant protest of this. Whatever time and place this takes place, we should try to ensure it gets the most media coverage possible and that we appear as professional and organized as we can.

This. They cut it because she hinted too much toward future confiscation and prosecution. Basically she said "at this time" too much.

I really want to find Q&A session somewhere and I don't see it posted anywhere on tube nor transcript, any people with better googlefoo?

It's very, very clear that they will go after post ban 1994 stuff since it was sold by "dealer error."

Tell me where they're going to come up with the millions of $ to pay for LE overtime and support staff to "go after" people. There are thousands of these guns in MA.

That will happen right after they take the guns away from the people who had issued for lifetime FIDs that lost them in 1998 and didn't renew them.

-Mike

We as a forum should definitely organize to create/attend a significant protest of this. Whatever time and place this takes place, we should try to ensure it gets the most media coverage possible and that we appear as professional and organized as we can.

Agree and it has to be soon. Open carrying AR? Too much?

For real though GOAL needs to hurry the **** up and organize something.

This matter absolutely needs national attention since the MA law was basically copied from a Federal law, and if it sticks here, then the implications are huge.
It could be "interpreted" that anyone who purchased one of those type of guns from 1994-2004 is now a felon.
That would affect hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people in the US.

It's one thing to ban an item from future sale, but then to go back 15+ years and create a whole new class of felons on what was understood by all parties at the time to be a completely legal product, that crosses a line.

This is really a big deal folks, we need to treat it as such.

Last edited:
Her house will have security all over it. What we need to do is get her schedule and see when her next public appearance will be. From there we group up and march to disrupt that appearance with our message. Press will be there, so either way it will show that her actions are not universally accepted.

Meh what some fat staties?

Tell me where they're going to come up with the millions of $ to pay for LE overtime and support staff to "go after" people. There are thousands of these guns in MA.

That will happen right after they take the guns away from the people who had issued for lifetime FIDs that lost them in 1998 and didn't renew them.

-Mike

They are going to pick and choose, do selective raids, go to gun clubs....we are f'd if this stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom