• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the token black pastors [rofl][laugh2][laugh]

I don't see the funny side of that. This whole situation is the tail wagging the dog. Inner city blacks stack each other like cordwood so the response is to make me a felon?

Let's elevate a whole bunch of minorities who hate mainstream America, what could go wrong?

Tell me where they're going to come up with the millions of $ to pay for LE overtime and support staff to "go after" people. There are thousands of these guns in MA.

That will happen right after they take the guns away from the people who had issued for lifetime FIDs.

-Mike

Mike, you continue to be surprisingly naive. YOU WILL BRING YOUR GUNS TO THEM AND YOU WILL DO SO HAPPILY because otherwise you will not have a job, driver license, your kids will not be allowed to school, your partner will be kicked out of her job.......Soviet style. Trust me on this one.

This matter absolutely needs national attention since the MA law was basically copied from a Federal law, and if it sticks here, then the implications are huge.
It could be "interpreted" that anyone who purchased one of those type of guns from 1994-2004 is now a felon.
That would affect hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people in the US.

It's one thing to ban an item from future sale, but then to go back 15+ years and create a whole new class of felons on what was understood by all parties at the time to be a completely legal product, that crosses a line.

This is really a big deal folks, we need to treat it as such.

good point, we got standard Fed AWB with all the language in it, if this shit floats in MA it may float elsewhere. Like with BarryCare, Rs will puff and huff and let D ick slide in.

Probably more along the lines of them cutting it because maybe someone asked a question like this...

"So does this mean that the existing rifles will become illegal? Will gun owners be compensated if they have to turn them in?" Even those two questions is enough to cause political problems for this ****.

-Mike

Mike those two questions were actually asked.

what about asking for/demanding she be removed from office for acting outside her authority, bypassing proper legislative process, and capriciously reinterpreting laws which recklessly incriminate otherwise, and by statute, fully lawful citizens?

Agree and it has to be soon. Open carrying AR? Too much?

For real though GOAL needs to hurry the **** up and organize something.

Absolutely 100%.

I would suggest (and would not expect NES to agree at all, haha) that we focus on the fact that this is a completely unfair, arbitrary, and possibly illegal change to the laws which impacts people's livelihoods as well as people whose only goal is to comply with the law.

Trying to move this to the legislature and out of her hands should be the first step. Once its in the legislature THEN we address it from a gun control perspective.

I'm going to find a way to befriend Maura. Slowly and it may take years. Eventually we'll become good friends. She'll come to my kid's birthday parties and graduations and I'll go to her fancy cocktail parties. Then, one day when at her $2M Charlestown dyke love nest, I'll drop the greasiest upper decker, throw her keys on the roof, and quietly slip away into the night.

That's a good start, but you need to bang her "wife" too!!!

Mike, you continue to be surprisingly naive. YOU WILL BRING YOUR GUNS TO THEM AND YOU WILL DO SO HAPPILY because otherwise you will not have a job, driver license, your kids will not be allowed to school, your partner will be kicked out of her job.......Soviet style. Trust me on this one.

I'm not naive, I'm being realistic after seeing how shit works in this state for a couple decades. This isn't the first rodeo with this shit.

Lol how long have you lived in MA? Do you understand how gun control here works? It sounds like you don't.

-Mike

I don't see the funny side of that. This whole situation is the tail wagging the dog. Inner city blacks stack each other like cordwood so the response is to make me a felon?

Let's elevate a whole bunch of minorities who hate mainstream America, what could go wrong?

it's not funny, you're right. It's ridiculous. These shitbags are out blaming the guns for the violence in their communities while they sit there and do nothing about the black fatherlessness rate and the gangs. None of the homies shooting up Dorchester, Murdapan, and Rocksbury use AR15s, they use stolen heaters. They're a ****ing joke.

^^^ Truth, even before Armenian holocost, Armenians tried to find guns off black market just to turn something in because Turkish cops felt that they had some, otherwise shit was bad.

Are we allowed to sit on the highway like they showed us, or are we going to receive The Oregon Treatment instead?

Nearly all comply with the Glock 'ban' from the AG. No business likes getting sued.

Don't expect those running a business to stand up to the AG when the rest of us won't.

- - - Updated - - -

The goal of totalitarian systems is to make everyone a criminal.

True. And this is right along the lines of what GM-GUY said: if they make you a criminal - you might as well act like one.

it's not funny, you're right. It's ridiculous. These shitbags are out blaming the guns for the violence in their communities while they sit there and do nothing about the black fatherlessness rate and the gangs. None of the homies shooting up Dorchester, Murdapan, and Rocksbury use AR15s, they use stolen heaters. They're a ****ing joke.

But what about black lives? Don't they matter? It's clear they're used as pawns to make countering such edicts a matter of racial politics, not simply gun control.

I'm not naive, I'm being realistic after seeing how shit works in this state for a couple decades. This isn't the first rodeo with this shit.

Lol how long have you lived in MA? Do you understand how gun control here works? It sounds like you don't.

-Mike

What is there to understand? I see it right now. At midnight, I will become a potential felon. Am I missing something, Mike?

I wonder if S&W knew this was coming? They canceled the IDPA BUG nationals a couple weeks back w/ no explanation...

If every semi-auto is an assault weapon that pretty much makes everyone competing from out of state a felon.

Nearly all comply with the Glock 'ban' from the AG. No business likes getting sued.
The Glock ban only creates the risk of a civil violation.

The Healeyban presents the risk of felony criminal charges on the dealer.

Big difference.

Exactly. They will not go door-to-door, as Mike said they do not have the resources for that. Instead, anyone not complying with the mandate to turn in the contraband they already know you have (FA-10 == registration) will be punished in some way. Disallowing a driver's license renewal or vehicle registration renewal would be where I would start. That affects just about 100% of the non-complying and costs next to nothing to implement. They already do this for CIVIL infractions, certainly it could be done for (de facto) CRIMINALS!

Of course it goes without saying that your LTC would no longer be valid/renewable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom