Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be honest until today I've never heard sh*t about this FA-10'ing a stripped lower, myself and just about everyone I know was always under the impression once it's transferred from the dealer to you it's good, that's the end of the road. O'Well.

Some dealers will do the FA-10 on a stripped lower and some will not. It's a CYA thing for the dealer as it is not required by MA law.
If they DO file one, I am not going to file another when the rifle is complete. If they did NOT file one, it's up to you to file one within 7 days of your rifle being able to fire a round.
After today, if the AG directive stands, none of what I just said really matters anymore.

The operator at the AG's office seems to be switching people to a dead extension, no live person and no voicemail to complain. I then called the governor's office and spoke at length with an aide. I registered two complaints:

1. The "re-interpretation" of the Mass AWB and
2. The insulting treatment that I received by the operator at the AG's office.

The governor's aide hinted that they are getting a LOT of calls on this matter and he stated that they are "keeping score", whatever that means.
In other words they don't give a rats ssa.

Called the Gov, spoke briefly with an aide, registered my displeasure in a polite way
Called my Senator, Richard Ross, his aide said he was pretty angry about it and would be looking to address it. Aide said he has gotten about 20 calls and about the same number of emails.. all against.
Not going to bother calling my Rep, Denise Garlick, she is about as Anti as they come.

Polite will expire tonight.

If someone had been armed in that crowed as the truck came towards them they might have been able to take him out and stopped the carnage but they would never consider that. They would claim that it would make the situation worse.

Will she be banning trucks or lorries tomorrow?
Surely this might've saved the 84 people in Nice

I expect a major shoe to drop shortly as there are an abundance of individuals who have nothing to lose and don't give a shit.

Not telling you to move. Just saying that I'm glad I moved. I understand many people can't move. Like I said, I'm still financially supporting GOAL, COMM2A and NES.
Get ready to get bombarded from people here who will kick you in the nuts and piss all over you cuz you say you simply "cannot move" out of MA... Last time I posted that I got slammed repeatedly, despite the fact my family is here to, my job (which is specialized, pays extremely well, only 400 others in the country do what I do), but is ONLY available to me in Boston or nearest alternate location in NYC

I'm married, my wife is extremely close to her family, her sister battling breast cancer, wife's job also in Boston and cannot "transfer" nor set up anywhere North of NYC also... My (older now) kids are here and set to stay here, my home is here, I own property and a side business here, etc etc...
I could go on for several minutes typing but suffice it to say that I'm stuck here also and fighting these pissbag liberals literally every minute of every day, even on a relaxing quiet summer Wednesday, when Maura is probably so damned f*ckin angry at her life of playing Mary to her authoritative bull partner Gabrielle (the "life partner" that Maura's SO PROUD OF that she rarely RARELY allows any photos to be taken of the "happy couple") that Maura simply takes out her life's grief and misery upon those of us legal gun owners who seek nothing but life and liberty from the Commonwealth.

But when you tell NESers that (like me) you simply, absolutely, positively "can't move out of MA", be aware that you're basically asking for a ration of crap from your fellow forum members

Ask me how I know.

(a rare photo of Maura and her bride/husband /whatever) :
b6b09796a0b78f901cf776eff0a699a4.jpg

I just got a voicemail from the AG office at number, 6170000000
Saying
This number is robocalling our office and we would like it to stop.

Wtf?

For those of you that live in the cities/towns of Lowell, Dunstable, Groton, Pepperell, Tyngsborough and Westford, you state senator is Eileen Donohue, her number is 617-722-1630.

Please call and leave a message with her aide urging the senator to overturn the directive from AG Healy.

I called, and they said they've only received 2 or 3 calls.

Let's change that.

I don't know Jim, I called and the first guy hung up on me and the second time the guy was "yep whatever" But I did call twice. Thanks for the number.

This thread has to be setting records for most hits and responses in such a short time period.

Donated to Comm2a.
Emailed state rep
called state senator
called AG's office
called Baker's office.

bitched here.

Whud I miss?

somehow need to throw their keys on roofs and bang their spouse and leave and upper decker

Not to make money but to build an 80% lower tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Seriously. Does this ****ing tool even realize you can buy ALL the parts to build one online? All she did was cost the state a ****load of money and guarantee that thousands of completely off the books ARs get built in the state. She literally said that the market had jumped 450% in just a week!

Here in Massachusetts, 10,000 assault weapons were sold just in the last year — each one nearly identical to the rifle used to gun down 49 innocent people in Orlando. In the week after the Pulse nightclub massacre, sales of weapons strikingly similar to the Sig Sauer MCX used at Pulse jumped as high as 450 percent over the previous week — just in Massachusetts.

Ya, what does that revenue look like? Can't have people spending money and helping the economy. Not in her commonwealth! [rolleyes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom