• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard Sportsmen's Club

Alright I’ll get what’s needed for everything and be there Sunday April 2nd.
Paul no worries, we’ll plan the spring cleanup for a Saturday so you can get in on it too. I appreciate the help guys, it shouldn’t take long with 3 of us.
@msvasquez what time tomorrow?

Every space at the 7/10 and 25 yard ranges was taken this morning and not a single person was shooting at any of those ranges. It must be too difficult to designate one person from the event to go to the parking area and tell the inconsiderate a**h***s to park somewhere else.

Hope everyone has fun at the Junior shoot tomorrow.

Here’s a beaver this morning in between the machine gun and shotgun ranges. He was up to something on land when I interrupted him walking by. You can see the duck blind in the background

1090058A-5636-4890-8394-5DD282C1D411.jpeg

It's getting difficult to see the targets at the 100 yard range. It's probably past time to cut all that crap down. I have a solution but the conservation people wouldn't like it.

@msvasquez Is there a work party coming up to clean the 100 yard range?
I hope so, but I didn’t see anything on the calendar. I had to use a machete to clear a sight line a couple weeks ago. Also, the steel plate stand is about 1 round away from falling over. Kinda stinks that the 100 has been hurting lately. Is there anybody running it?

I hope so, but I didn’t see anything on the calendar. I had to use a machete to clear a sight line a couple weeks ago. Also, the steel plate stand is about 1 round away from falling over. Kinda stinks that the 100 has been hurting lately. Is there anybody running it?

Msvasquez runs it. The plate stand will soon be replaced by those telephone poles sitting off to the side, like what they have at the 50 yard range.

Yeah I run it, but I’m working a ton trying get my business rolling so I can have more free time to do more work.
Any time you want to start a work party you can, you don’t need permission to spend an hour doing chores you think need attention before shooting time starts. For example I mowed and I cleaned up the overgrowth this Sunday before shooting started, while the grounds crew watched. The president is a tyrant and a racist!

Attachments

• 4052C84D-D397-4F4F-BB98-BEC42D6F0FC2.jpeg
    4052C84D-D397-4F4F-BB98-BEC42D6F0FC2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • E07A2CC3-63D2-43F5-8FE8-03CF49A25735.jpeg
    E07A2CC3-63D2-43F5-8FE8-03CF49A25735.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • 7B504BEC-6C70-48BE-9FF1-D43CDDC27D50.jpeg
    7B504BEC-6C70-48BE-9FF1-D43CDDC27D50.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • 1E2F8548-BD20-4A41-9407-3766DC726FBF.jpeg
    1E2F8548-BD20-4A41-9407-3766DC726FBF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Yeah I run it, but I’m working a ton trying get my business rolling so I can have more free time to do more work.
Any time you want to start a work party you can, you don’t need permission to spend an hour doing chores you think need attention before shooting time starts. For example I mowed and I cleaned up the overgrowth this Sunday before shooting started, while the grounds crew watched. The president is a tyrant and a racist!

Wow that looks super @msvasquez ! But a tyrant and a racist? Looks like the front loader/mower was out there yes

Wow that looks super @msvasquez ! But a tyrant and a racist? Looks like the front loader/mower was out there yes
Oh yeah, that guy is a jerk! Full compliment of equipment was on hand to watch @msvasquez battle the reeds single handedly like he was putting in a canal through Panama! It should be good for a week or two now! Next stop big telephone poles when its not so insanely nasty outside.

Back
Top Bottom