Harris or Atlas

I have an older Harris stud mount. It's nothing fancy and it gets the job done. I hate the stud mount design as it's a PIA to attach especially low light conditions. I have a QD Atlas and it's WAY more quality and ease of use. It's also 4 times the money over a Harris. I have 6 different rifles that all accept the Atlas so it's a well spent investment IMO .

I have an older Harris stud mount. It's nothing fancy and it gets the job done. I hate the stud mount design as it's a PIA to attach especially low light conditions. I have a QD Atlas and it's WAY more quality and ease of use. It's also 4 times the money over a Harris. I have 6 different rifles that all accept the Atlas so it's a well spent investment IMO .
Could have picked up another Harris for rails for less but if you’re happy, you’re happy.

Harris is faster and easier to use than an atlas.

Harris isn't a pain in the ass to attach in low light situations, if they are left on permanently. Bipods should just be left on the rifle. I don't agree to the notion of having one bipod for multiple guns. You should be able to grab your rifle and go. Not swap parts around.

Harris is faster and easier to use than an atlas.

Harris isn't a pain in the ass to attach in low light situations, if they are left on permanently. Bipods should just be left on the rifle. I don't agree to the notion of having one bipod for multiple guns. You should be able to grab your rifle and go. Not swap parts around.
You got your opinions and I have mine. We can agree to totally disagree.

I love my Atlas and have zero complaints. I actually really enjoy using it and it is super easy to swap between rifles. That being said, I have never owned or even used a Harris so I cannot offer any comparison.

Back
Top Bottom