Gun owners soon to be a protected class?h

I thought about this in response to today's unity rally where Maura wanted to highlight and support communities that were being harassed, but there's no way that hypocrite would give any kind of acceptance to a community that is at odds with her feelings.

As has been said before on NES, the LGBT community didn't get where they are by staying in the closet. It also seems as though illegal aliens have more rights that we do in this state.

I thought about this in response to today's unity rally where Maura wanted to highlight and support communities that were being harassed, but there's no way that hypocrite would give any kind of acceptance to a community that is at odds with her feelings.

we are being harassed. Why don't we just point out that we are a community too? I am sure she will come around....

Equal Protection Under Law ain't what it used to be [sad2]. We have a constitution which already explicitly guarantees against trespasses again natural rights and .Gov routinely ignores it. What's one more layer of legislation really going to guarantee? That they really mean it this time?

Equal Protection Under Law ain't what it used to be [sad2]. We have a constitution which already explicitly guarantees against trespasses again natural rights and .Gov routinely ignores it. What's one more layer of legislation really going to guarantee? That they really mean it this time?
This

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We need to recruit more members of the LGBQ community into our tribe. They have money, are well educated and most importantly, are not afraid of a fight. They also have a natural immunity to the left's attacks.

This passing would actually be good for me. My corporate office is based in PA. The owners are total fudds. have their own hunting preserve and do company hunts regularly, even highlight hunts in the company magazine, but carrying guns are verboten on company property or in company vehicles.

This passing would actually be good for me. My corporate office is based in PA. The owners are total fudds. have their own hunting preserve and do company hunts regularly, even highlight hunts in the company magazine, but carrying guns are verboten on company property or in company vehicles.

How much of that is attributable to the owner, and how much of that is dictated by their insurance carriers? Before I closed my aviation rental company the premiums were wildly different between letting people do what the FAA allowed for IFR minimums and having much more stringent company imposed limits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh PA. Sometimes I really miss my home state.

I think normally I would actually be conflicted by this one since "your property, your rules," but I'm so tired of moonbats treating people who carry like we are mentally ill felons who go around shooting people for fun.

How much of that is attributable to the owner, and how much of that is dictated by their insurance carriers? Before I closed my aviation rental company the premiums were wildly different between letting people do what the FAA allowed for IFR minimums and having much more stringent company imposed limits.

No insurance company is even looking at this issue during the underwriting process. Workplace shootings are so infrequent that they are statistical noise.

we are being harassed. Why don't we just point out that we are a community too? I am sure she will come around....
Unfortunately we're to fragmented a community. The far left libs are all on the same page and not afraid to march, cry ,whine to get their way. Also the have the lamestream media on their side and we have them against us.

How much of that is attributable to the owner, and how much of that is dictated by their insurance carriers?

LOL, more than likely owners or piece of shit lawyers that work for the company that take the most risk averse profiles.

There's a lot of stuff to shit on in the ins. industry but this isn't one of them. They also tend to steer clear of political bullshit. This is the same industry that went "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!!! " every time Linstain or one of his anti gun dbag friends in MA legislature starts making noises about bringing up "gun owners should have liability insurance. " etc. The political costs of that that kind of a top-down policy with policyholders is potentially very expensive.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom