Gun lubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** does this have to do with lube?

Your posts in this thread range from refreshingly simple to profoundly naive. Why have you dug in your heels to defend this company?

Let me tell you something about the Frog Lube people. They came on to this forum, created a couple of sock-puppet accounts, and began to start threads pumping up the product (and each other's rep points) and making untrue claims.

When they were called out on it (not by me or anyone in this thread), they removed their posts, denied making them, and then lied to me about who they were.

I'm a mod. I can see what they posted, what they removed, and when they removed it. I can see where they are logging in from, and with a small amount of research was able to find out who they were, where they worked, and what screen names they were using on other fora.

Why do you want to do business with people like this?

From what i can tell the people here are making there own "claims" of a product they say "doesn't work" when it's been tested over and over and over at nauseam and has been far better than 95% of the gun lubes out there.

I know, lets put in a container that says "Gun lube", sell it for 5 cents per tanker truck, people will flock and say it's awesome stuff.

Why can't people except it, change lubes if they want to change, or stay with what they've been using without bashing the product and calling it a hoax?

People are just afraid of change even if they know it's better, stubborn.

What the **** does this have to do with lube?

Your posts in this thread range from refreshingly simple to profoundly naive. Why have you dug in your heels to defend this company?

Let me tell you something about the Frog Lube people. They came on to this forum, created a couple of sock-puppet accounts, and began to start threads pumping up the product (and each other's rep points) and making untrue claims.

When they were called out on it (not by me or anyone in this thread), they removed their posts, denied making them, and then lied to me about who they were.

I'm a mod. I can see what they posted, what they removed, and when they removed it. I can see where they are logging in from, and with a small amount of research was able to find out who they were, where they worked, and what screen names they were using on other fora.

I shared this information with them (again, as a disinterested party), and encouraged them to get a dealer account and go above board like all the honest people. They refused, and denied what I found. They also stopped coming here. F-ing liars.

Why do you want to do business with people like this?

No shit. Now at least he knows why he gets negged constantly.

And plus, Frog Lube is a shit product. Maybe not to the person that bought a ton of it and is in denial of their unacceptable product. But to the average shooter it's awful. Simplicity > Track Lube. IMHO

And FTR I'm not bandwagoning anything. I've seen and heard of malfunctions with Track Lube and have had nothing but good experiences with both Ballistol and CLP. And I'm open to more suggestions, seriously. Track Lube is full retard. And to ever use it on my EDC is nothing I'd ever consider. Too cold out, dead.

Last edited:
From what i can tell the people here are making there own "claims"

Among other things, they said the product penetrates deep into the pores of the metal.

Should I ever decide to become a not-very-good con man, I hope to meet 1000 people just like you.

No shit. Now at least he knows why he gets negged constantly.

And plus, Frog Lube is a shit product. Maybe not to the person that bought a ton of it and is in denial of their unacceptable product. But to the average shooter it's awful. Simplicity > Track Lube. IMHO

And FTR I'm not bandwagoning anything. I've seen and heard of malfunctions with Track Lube and have had nothing but good experiences with both Ballistol and CLP. And I'm open to more suggestions, seriously. Track Lube is full retard. And to ever use it on my EDC is nothing I'd ever consider. Too cold out, dead.

Sorry i don't sit in the middle of the NES circle jerk to be accepted, seems like your a pro. You never have anything relevent or interesting to add in anyway or in any thread ....EVER.

I like the product cause ive used it and never had issues, it's excelled in numerous tests along with a few other products, but i guess they are fake since frog lube was in the top 3 out of 40+ products. So, since everyone else is in denial about it's great performance i'm the bad guy, makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom