Gun etiquette

What a standup guy that chris seems to be. A real ASSet to any community.

Neg rep inbound.

Last edited:
Here's a start Chris...

asshat.jpg

don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

Attachments

• asshat.jpg
    asshat.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
  • don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg
    don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
I would never do something like that to a friend.

But I certainly would (and HAVE) done it to an anonymous (to me) poster on another gun forum. He asked if a used Colt Trooper .22 was a "good deal" and listed the store. Well, it WAS a good (great!) deal and the store had a website.

One phone call, and the gun was in my safe.

Wow dude!
33 posts and you are a trainwreck!
Seriously, some things are better left unsaid.

Last edited:

But I certainly would (and HAVE) done it to an anonymous (to me) poster on another gun forum. He asked if a used Colt Trooper .22 was a "good deal" and listed the store. Well, it WAS a good (great!) deal and the store had a website.

Wow dude, you're awesome. In a sick and horrible, not-awesome-at-all kind of way. [rolleyes]

Forum suicide, you have committed it.

Getting back to the original question...before Chris came out of the closet...

I think proper etiquette would be to start with you own pistol and then when you have him down take the pistol in question from him and proceed to use both in the two hand flurry approach to the head and neck region. Make sure you kiss and make up when you are done so you can still be...friends.

Tim

Last edited:
A frequenter of this site just stabbed me in the back. I found a nice old s&w revolver at a local shop. I e-mailed the friend and asked his advice as to price and condition and so on. I told him I was going to make an offer the next day based on his advice.
The next day the friend drives to the gun shop and bought the gun before I got there.
Would the proper etiquette be for me to hold him down and pistol whip him with the gun in question or should I use one of my own?

The dude's gotta have an old girlfriend with a grudge that would be willing to flip for a restraining order for say $25 and maybe a nice dinner. Offer to store it for him for free or offer to buy the gun from him so he doesn't have to pay storage on it...at a deep discount of course!

Wow, that sucks man! But on the other hand, any Joe Blow could have walked in an bought it before you got there.
Absolutely... had that happen to me -
Never give details such as "WHERE" and you are good to go. This person isn't much of a friend evidently.

But that strategy can backfire on you, too. I didn't want to tell anyone where the Mark II was that I was going to buy on the way home from a shoot at Shirley... Doobie stopped at Blue Northern before I did and bought the Mark II I wanted. He told me later that if he'd known that was where it was he would not have bought it. (and yes, I believe him. He IS my brother, after all).

Back
Top Bottom