Greetings!

Just another lurker that is finally posting due to intense pressure of one of your members. (He knows who he is)

We went out and played paintball today and right now I'm waiting for my g/f to come home to play connect the dots on my welts.

Lessee....

I don't want to make this sound like a personal ad... but...

37 year old guy, ex-U.S. Army Infantry, saw combat in Just Cause and Desert Storm, truck driver by trade now, vote my heart, but mostly Republican. Live out in Ware. (Where?)

Here's to chatting more.

Mortis,

Welcome to the greatest bunch of gun owners on the web! I'm a bit west of you in South Hadley. I think you'll enjoy it here.

Hey, Charlie. Glad to see you finally delurking!

Yeah, I got a few welts, too... you should see what my left shoulder looks like. Mental note: CHECK-SIX!!!

FPrice said:
Mortis knows Ross???? [thinking]

Well, there's still a chance that he's a good guy.
blbl.gif

Hey Mortis! Welcome. :)

Love your screen name. My dwarf hunter in World of Warcraft has a pet (it's a huge bat) that's named Mortis. LOL So I feel like I should be feeding you a piece of fruit or something (that's what the bat eats in the game). ;)

JellyFish said:
Hey Mortis! Welcome. :)

Love your screen name. My dwarf hunter in World of Warcraft has a pet (it's a huge bat) that's named Mortis. LOL So I feel like I should be feeding you a piece of fruit or something (that's what the bat eats in the game). ;)

For me the name reminds me of an old WCW masked wrestler named Mortis.
Anyway, always glad to meet new folks... now lets see some pics of yer guns so we know what you're into shooting.[smile]

dreppucci007 said:
So nu? What did you want to say to that comment? Come on, Dave - SMILE, boy!

Besides... There are more like 8 or 9 of us Brothers on this board, not just two... and several of us are Moderators.
evil_laugh.gif

Arr, arr, arr!

let me guess you first name ..... Rigor? Sorry I couldn't help myself. Hello from another western mass Army Vet. (non-combat branch ,Fighting in German bars doesn't count..)

That was pretty much normal in the town nearby (Giessen) most every payday:
3 Bataillons of cannon cockers gone wild and MP's everywhere.
The latter used to hit first and ask questions second[smile]
What's left now is an empty Engineers barracks (unit in Iraq),
some AAFES ops with a large Class VI warehouse and several
hundred family members.

Back
Top Bottom