• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First Timer/Greetings

Somewhere around Barstow,on the edge of the desert
Greetings All,

I'm new here and wanted to kind of introduce myself. I just recently completed the required coursework for my LTC (Mass Firearms School). I'm getting fingerprinted on Monday and should hopefully have my unrestricted LTC A in about 8 weeks according the people I know at the PD. I'm on the waiting list at Four Seasons for an H&K USP .40 as this is my first choice after all of the research I've done on guns I'm interested in. I'm also thinking of getting a tactical shotgun or an AR15, but I'm not dead set on either one plus I haven't had a chance to shoot either yet. I've also reached out to the Lowell Sportsmen's Club a couple of times, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Since this facility is literaly a 4 minute drive from my house, I really want to join. I just need to get a sponser. That's it for now, I've been visiting this site for a few weeks now and it's great.

Greetings All,

I'm new here and wanted to kind of introduce myself. I just recently completed the required coursework for my LTC (Mass Firearms School). I'm getting fingerprinted on Monday and should hopefully have my unrestricted LTC A in about 8 weeks according the people I know at the PD. I'm on the waiting list at Four Seasons for an H&K USP .40 as this is my first choice after all of the research I've done on guns I'm interested in. I'm also thinking of getting a tactical shotgun or an AR15, but I'm not dead set on either one plus I haven't had a chance to shoot either yet. I've also reached out to the Lowell Sportsmen's Club a couple of times, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Since this facility is literaly a 4 minute drive from my house, I really want to join. I just need to get a sponser. That's it for now, I've been visiting this site for a few weeks now and it's great.

Welcome. I think Sgtmac26 was selling one a while back. I shot one of his and it shot nice. Send him a PM. Maybe you can get a deal.

Welcome. My only suggestion is try to rent a few fire arms before you buy. You may be surprised at what you like/don't like once you actually shoot them.

Welcome.

I'm new here and first thing I did was go Green.

I'm also in the same boat, waiting for my LTC to come in (should be a few weeks now...), grabbing my first handgun from FS as soon as it comes in, and leaning towards a tac shotgun.

Definitely go to Manchester Firing Line if you are close enough. They have a ton to rent, unfortunately shotguns are no go there. Being from MA it's a huge tease there, but it's well run, prices aren't bad, and their membership is worth it.

Welcome and good luck!

Wacko hit right on the spot, my choices changed considerably once I shot some of my "top of the list" ones

Back
Top Bottom