Greetings from Attleboro.

Hello, I'm new here, and new to getting my Ma. LTC. I've always loved Black powder shooting, and have been shooting with friends for many years. I've just rekindled my interest and my wife and I went for our LTC's. We're planning on joining a range here locally. I've been a tattoo artist for 38 years, and own a studio in Downtown Attleboro, Ma. , and an avid stock car fan/mechanic. I drive a 1981 Harley FXS I built from the ground up, and a 1953 Chevy Sedan Delivery nostalgic Gasser I also built from a hand built frame up. I've got 2 black powder revolvers, and 3 black powder rifles. I'm looking for a revolver to carry on a regular basis, and I'm learning of all the restrictions and regulations here in Mass. I've learned a lot so far from browsing the forum here, and I'd like to introduce myself. Thank you for reading!!

Welcome! Always nice to see another Attleboro Resident.

Beware of the fact the Chief Heagney does abuse his power and will deliberately procrastinate when issuing an LTC.

Welcome to NES, Eric. As Maclen said, it's always nice to see another Attleboro resident join up.

If you already have your LTC, you're ahead of the game. If you don't have it already, do what you can to start on the process as soon as possible. While Attleboro isn't as bad as some of the "red" towns like Lowell or Cambridge, some residents have been in the process for 3+ months and that time is going to become longer with the current political climate.

Do a quick forum search for Attleboro and you can catch up on recent news regarding our local police department, its staff and some of its LTC issuance history, including some automatic weapons licenses.

Again, welcome to the forum!

I'll trade you a revolver for the Harley.
That wouldn't be a fair trade...the brake pedal is a Colt Python 357. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to NES, Eric. As Maclen said, it's always nice to see another Attleboro resident join up.

If you already have your LTC, you're ahead of the game. If you don't have it already, do what you can to start on the process as soon as possible. While Attleboro isn't as bad as some of the "red" towns like Lowell or Cambridge, some residents have been in the process for 3+ months and that time is going to become longer with the current political climate.

Do a quick forum search for Attleboro and you can catch up on recent news regarding our local police department, its staff and some of its LTC issuance history, including some automatic weapons licenses.

Again, welcome to the forum!

I've been waiting 101 days since my appointment. I had a small problem that got cleared up. I'm patient!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome...and did you used to work in North Attleboro as well?
I worked there for about 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom