1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Got a death threat this week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FiremanBob, Jun 21, 2018.

1. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Lol, why'd they have to use Sweet Brown for that meme though? She never said anything like that.

She just wanted a Cold Pop! [laugh]

-Mike

kmanick, Oldarmy, Evadd and 1 other person like this.

2. wmass

wmass NES Member

Take it seriously. Remember the mob mentality. Alone I doubt these thes d-bag yoots would try anything. People tend to do more stupid shit as a group.

3. Rob Boudrie

Rob Boudrie NES Member

I remember the prosecutor getting taken out in the news. Did they ever catch the miscreant who did it?

Fixxah likes this.
  4. Evadd

Evadd NES Member

Bob - I also think the actual threat level is pretty low. If they were a serious threat, would they have let you kick them out of the building? They were mouthing off so they can all grab each others' dicks and congratulate each other for being so hard.

That being said, having extra situational awareness (and preparedness) is always a good thing.

At 10pm if three guys point a gun at me I'm not challenging them to a fist fight and I'm not waiting to find out if it's a paintball gun or not.

Fixxah, nastynatural and whalerman69 like this.
  5. ccm75

ccm75 NES Member

I'm curious about the geography. Big box store that sells handguns so you are not in Mass unless it's Bass pro or Cabelas.
    Where is this taking place specifically or generally if you will?

And I think my reply to their smack threats would have been - "You gentlemen realize I work in a GUN store right...?

Cowgirlup likes this.
  6. frenchman

frenchman NES Member

This statement is terribly, terribly wrong on an immense amount of levels. French cuisine has at the very least FOUR recipes that I know of, that do not involve Bearnaise.

OP, if you have to shoot them, remember: dead men tell no tales. If you leave only one of them breathing, you'll find yourself swimming in a vast ocean of shit. And no, I'm not serious. About the Bearnaise anyway.

7. buckfarack

buckfarack NES Member

Evadd wins the internet today! [rofl][rofl][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]

Evadd likes this.
  8. ggboy

ggboy NES Member

What about a Taser?

ggboy

9. doxdsgn

doxdsgn NES Member

If felons, aren't they breaking both state and federal law by handling ammo? Who am I kidding, they'd get a judge that would rule they only doing it to sell, not use.

10. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

the op didn't say he was fat, he said he was over 60. jeezus, when you get there....well, just wait until you get there.

11. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

then enbloc would be making you brownies to bring up on visiting day while you serve your 6 months. that brother bitch would be screaming assault and tossing the race card as far as he could. with the 3 amigos taking cell phone video and giving witness statements.

enbloc and DarthRevan like this.
  12. AHM

AHM NES Member

What's the store's new plans for employee safety?

Corporate risk management and legal had better be sweating this.

gamma19 and Coyote33 like this.
  13. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

you think getting in a fight is 6 months in jail?

Sadly I can't eat enbloc's brownies on the keto diet.

enbloc likes this.
  14. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

My PD knows me very well. My point was let them know about the threat. In my case the inspector opened the topic.

Quick funny. She stopped me one day for speeding. Walked up to the window then yelled at me for buying a new truck. Said she wouldn't have wasted her time stopping me if she knew. Not all cops are dicks.

buckfarack, amm5061 and ldi like this.
  15. nstassel

nstassel NES Member

Jeffrey Bly was convicted of the murder, if that answers your question.

Rob Boudrie likes this.
  16. mothybee

mothybee NES Member

Children my ass!........How many "children" are deployed overseas right now!

17. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

My bet is that it is BP (only big box in area with ammo out in the open) in Foxboro. BP/Cabela's won't give a damn if an employee gets smoked, but they will care about their anti-gun policies.

I'd take the threat very seriously and likely these thugs are from one of the ghetto towns around. Wouldn't surprise me if they've been involved in shootings/stabbings before. And the judges will just let them go with little or no punishment.

Cameras, documentation, complaints, etc. are all well and good so that the PD won't have to search very hard to find the perps, but all that is "after the fact" and after the damage is done.

So the OP MUST do what he can to protect himself, as nobody else will do it for him.

Good luck.

18. Bt74

Bt74 NES Member

Shit,a couple of days ago you were all ready to beat a photographers ass. You sit and binge watch Rocky movies?

19. lowbuckbob

lowbuckbob NES Member

NES Get Together in the parking lot at closing time?

Koolmoose, banditone and Evadd like this.
  20. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

Yeah I'll beat anyone's ass who wants to take fap pics of my wife or kids. Keep that shit in that thread.

And if three violent, known to be felon homies are surrounding me and threatening to kill me I'll take that as a credible threat to my life and sure as f*** won't wait for one of them to strike first. YMMV.

Grendizer138 likes this.
  21. Varmint

Varmint NES Member

Since you didn't do anything to them, they probably forgot you already. Those with low IQ tend to have short attention spans.

Evadd likes this.
  22. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

this....

and most likely they're a couple pussies with no actual gang affiliation. Probably middle class black kids who listen to rap and go around acting tough but would literally piss themselves if a gun were ever pointed at them.

23. whacko

whacko

Did you read the original post? Op said they are known criminals......

24. LuvDog

LuvDog NES Member

Can't be a MA Dicks, since that's all tucked far away. But OP didn’t say MA and we all know this isn’t MAShooters.

Practice your draw and carry always

25. Racenet

Racenet NES Member

Pig stick the first one, the rest will think twice. No need to fist fight. But, if you'd rather, just double tap his ass.

26. LTCRN

LTCRN

Surrounding towns: Walpole, Sharon, Mansfield, Plainville - NOT ghetto towns. There are certain areas, mostly apartment complexes, where they may inhabit, but I highly doubt they are from the area. If they are from an immediate surrounding town, they're just wanna-bee's. If it is BP in Foxboro, the only way they are getting there from a ghetto town is to steal a car from WM or the Walpole Mall cause the bus from da hood ain't be going any further South or from Emerald Square Mall in No. Attleboro cause the bus headin North don't get there from here eithah.

Anyway, I agree with Len, that you should take their threats seriously and be vigilant. One never knows what anybody will do these days.

yanici likes this.
  27. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

Lots of thugs in Randolph and Brockton . . . not that far away from BP.

28. free

free NES Member

What map you use? Or you just trying to be over dramatic?

29. M60

M60 NES Member

Sounds very similar to what happened to me 4 years ago on the 4th of July. Girlfriend and I were going to the local fireworks. Parked at town hall. Walked down a well known lane/ alley. Four guys around 19 or 20 are hanging out with one on the cell phone. Guys starts screaming at me and says I'm listening to his phone conversation. Tells me how he and his boys are going to f**k me up and then F**k my girlfriend. They all laughed. I sent the girlfriend ahead. Ring leader walks to me and in my face again says, I'm gonna F**k you up old man. I borrowed a line from a movie and said, you planning on talking me to death, or are you going to get busy. Now his buddies laugh at him and he begins to back step, telling me how he guesses he can't hit me because it's a bigger crime to hit old guys. I could see that he had a knife with a clip in his pocket. I tell him start swinging or start moving. He moves along with his boys. End of story. I was happy that they moved on. I sure didn't want to shoot anyone and spend the evening explaining it to the police, while the girlfriend waited for me at the fireworks. She'd have been pissed and you guys all know that we surely don't want a pissed off girlfriend, all because of some kids.

StevieP, Bt74, kalash and 7 others like this.
  30. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

Meh, I've had real, convicted killer threaten my life. Then again I've had a couple of serial killers who believe I'm a friend. Lols.