• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got a call to borrow a gun

Question....

With regard to corona virus what level of urgently needed medical care is actually needed? If your under 60.....and don't have any major health issues your chances of needing urgent care are almost zero. Your gonna get sent home......told to drink plenty of fluids and don't go out till the symptoms are gone.
How about if you are 8 months pregnant and kid #1 came out via emergency C-section?

How about if you are 8 months pregnant and kid #1 came out via emergency C-section?
I see your reading comprehension is lacking today. You'll see if you read my post again very very slowly......and concentrate REAL hard ......you will see I said

no previous medical issues......8 months pregnant with a previous emergency c section would be PREVIOUS MEDICAL condition right? So of course that woman may need special medical attention.

Last edited:
Yep 2 people so far for me. Funny how when the SHTF everyone thinks it’s like borrowing a shovel...
Funny how when the SHTF everyone thinks I'm loaning them a shovel.
I couldnt wait to get my LTC . when I turned 21, I went out right away and filled out the papers.(I hit a liquor store first,of course!) Got my first pistol a few months later.
What kind of cigars did you buy to celebrate? Asking for BATF.
I don't see civil society breaking down over this level of severity.
2020 saw what you wrote 3 months ago, and said "hold my beer and watch this"; sigh.
Tell him to go to any gun show and say that he wants to use the loophole.
Pardon if these have been posted 100 times already...
1*vir-5qVQkO73qa_obl3Ppg.jpeg

Coronavirus-gun-control-in-action-against-panicked-leftists.jpg

A couple of my friends have said if SHTF they are coming to my house because they know I have guns.
At least twice in wildly separate online forums I read preppers' anecdotes where some fool says that, and the prepper replies that they're not unlocking the bunker door.
When I owned a pickup truck , everybody wanted me to help them move, but once I sold the pickup, you never hear from these "Friends" anymore.
I had a friend who wanted to amortize his pickup, and kept asking people if they had any bark mulch, etc. they needed moved. I think he got over it because his first child arrived soon afterwards.
Reports indicate that in Italy, almost half of all severe cases requiring hospitalization are under 50. Your risk of death under 60 is low, but there are plenty of young people needing treatment in the hospital.
This is 3 months later, and not Italy; but today in Mass. only 1610 out of 10725 hospitalizations are of people under age 50. (That's 15.01%).

I think there’s a big difference between someone who never thought they needed a gun, but never actively tried to take them away from others, and someone who was staunchly anti but is now hypocritically trying to get one.

I’m willing to work with the former to educate them and bring them into the fold. The latter, well they can wallow in the bureaucratic mess of constitutional infringements and restrictions they created. Maybe they’ll actually change their ways with enough aggravation and fear. Probably not though.

If I ever meet the latter i will take great pleasure in rubbing their nose directly into the institutional turds they created. “You’re an anti from MA.... you’re looking at 3 months between getting a bfs course and even getting the PD to answer the phone on licensing, have fun with that."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom