Got $500? What would you buy

So I got a little money leftover from a bonus check and cannot decide what to do with it. I want a new pistol but 500 won't do it for something real nice but there are a couple choices. Shotgun? Ammo?

What would you choose?

Hookers and Blow
$500 won't go far, but hey you can ball on a budget right?!

Savin up is on the table but does sux... I'm due for something new.

i did see FS is selling M&P range kits for 500... I wonder if they have the 45 with that package.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy a single stack 9mm glock that just came out a few hours ago.

Id buy a G19 with a pre ban or two for 500, trouble is finding one at that price

save it till you have enough to buy the one you want. don't let it burn a hole in you're pocket.

Hookers and Blow
$500 won't go far, but hey you can ball on a budget right?!
Well that's one way to go.

Donate it to mothers demand Blah-Blah, more teeth than a crack whore but that's it.

save it till you have enough to buy the one you want. don't let it burn a hole in you're pocket.

That would be my vote as well, but sometimes it's easier said than done when you haven't bought a new toy in awhile! I've found huge regret though when I've bought something and then within a few days a deal on something you REALLY wanted comes up!

So I got a little money leftover from a bonus check and cannot decide what to do with it. I want a new pistol but 500 won't do it for something real nice but there are a couple choices. Shotgun? Ammo?

What would you choose?

Look for a cheap Mass Pre ban Glock on gunbroker and have it transferred in.

Lots of cool stuff you can buy with your 5 hundo.

Get yerself a nice old 30-30 lever gun.

Maybe a sweet ole Remington 870.

A Mosin and a ton of ammo. I had one for 30 minutes and was like " Guys really like these things?" I sold it and just run into trees with my shoulder whenever I miss it.

A nice optic set up from Primary Arms.

Spotting scope.

Or you could take it to Foxwoods and lose it all, or maybe get lucky and triple it. ( very unlikely)

If it was me, I would give it all to my wife because I just live to make her happy. If you are single, you could take it all to Foxylady and help a young lady pay off her student loans.

Lots of cool stuff you can buy with your 5 hundo.

Get yerself a nice old 30-30 lever gun.

Maybe a sweet ole Remington 870.

A Mosin and a ton of ammo. I had one for 30 minutes and was like " Guys really like these things?" I sold it and just run into trees with my shoulder whenever I miss it.

A nice optic set up from Primary Arms.

Spotting scope.

Or you could take it to Foxwoods and lose it all, or maybe get lucky and triple it. ( very unlikely)

If it was me, I would give it all to my wife because I just live to make her happy. If you are single, you could take it all to Foxylady and help a young lady pay off her student loans.

This, or a Ruger SR compact, or a Hi-Point carbine and a bunch of ammo, or a Mauser, or a million other things.

ive always had my eye on those underbarrel 37mm flare launcher rigs for ars. no real practical use besides turning heads and maybe some fun on the fourth of july but something about them just makes me smile.

a mosin and spam cans is ALWAYS a good choice too IMHO

Im for putting it away until you find what you want. No sense buying just to buy. If its really burning a hole in your pocket, get some ammo or components.

$500? Two chicks at the same...

Oh, wait a minute...

How about you take your lady friend and another couple out to the Capital Grille for a nice dinner?

Chris

Pre-ban? Screw that - I saw a new gen 3 Glock 19 for $520 up at Stateline.

Thats cool, I got an early gen 3 g23 for $340 with 2 10 rounders. Age doesn't matter to me, Glocks are all the same. Works just as good as my new RTF2.

Back
Top Bottom