• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Going to NH statehouse on Saturday

Is there an itinerary for the NH rally like they have for the MA rally?are people still meeting at the Barley House at 11:00am?

I didn't see one. I couldn't even find where exactly the rally is supposed to be. I think is is directly in front of the capital building but I saw other names floated. I'm not familiar with that part of Concord. I've never actually been to the capital building.

I have a state rep sitting next to me now at my work. He said the Barley House is directly across the street from the state house. I'm shooting for 11:00am. I guess we'll see people gathering. Anyone have an extra sign? I was hoping to make one that said "gun control is not about guns. It's about control", but my week was busy as hell and I. Never had time to get to Staples for poster board.

I didn't see one. I couldn't even find where exactly the rally is supposed to be. I think is is directly in front of the capital building but I saw other names floated. I'm not familiar with that part of Concord. I've never actually been to the capital building.

Really? It's nice. If you can get into the statehouse, there are many flags flown in some of the wars and what not. There is also pictures of NH figures from the states history. When I went there to talk to my reps about CC, I wondered around checking it out for about an hour.

I have a state rep sitting next to me now at my work. He said the Barley House is directly across the street from the state house. I'm shooting for 11:00am. I guess we'll see people gathering. Anyone have an extra sign? I was hoping to make one that said "gun control is not about guns. It's about control", but my week was busy as hell and I. Never had time to get to Staples for poster board.

I have poster board (not the rigid kind, the flexible kind) and one 4 foot long pine handle leftover. I didn't have time to make an extra sign but I got all the stuff needed to do so. I don't have a staple gun I can bring though, mine is a corded electric. I'll be getting there at about noon.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? It's nice. If you can get into the statehouse, there are many flags flown in some of the wars and what not. There is also pictures of NH figures from the states history. When I went there to talk to my reps about CC, I wondered around checking it out for about an hour.

I just never got around to do it. Even when I spent two years at NHTI on campus I never went to go lol.

I have poster board (not the rigid kind, the flexible kind) and one 4 foot long pine handle leftover. I didn't have time to make an extra sign but I got all the stuff needed to do so. I don't have a staple gun I can bring though, mine is a corded electric. I'll be getting there at about noon.

- - - Updated - - -

I just never bothered to do it. Even when I spent two years at NHTI on campus I never bothered to go lol.
I may try to throw something together in the morning. I need a quick nap after work though.

Will this rep be attending? I love to meet him/her.

Will this rep be attending? I love to meet him/her.

His name is Jim Summers and I didn't think they stepped down until this month, but apparently he stepped down 31 December. He was beaten by a dem. He will be there. He also said you can carry in the state house, but not in the house chamber.

His name is Jim Summers and I didn't think they stepped down until this month, but apparently he stepped down 31 December. He was beaten by a dem. He will be there. He also said you can carry in the state house, but not in the house chamber.

Sir, I'm an enigma. I own firearms but I can't get a P/R permit. Go figure.

Pistol/revolver permit. The permission slip you shouldn't have to beg for.

This is the NH rally thread. Are you going to Concord or Boston? If you're a NH resident is should be easy to get your permit.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be there in my suit. Wish I still had my dress Trench with fur liner but got lost in the move.
If the weather was nicer I'd dress better, but I'm going for warm at the rally.

epuqe7ub.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

At nh state house right now but it kinda sucks being new to the state I don't know anyone here to come with me. Anyone else here right now surfing on their phone? And a bigger turn out than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom