Going to NH statehouse on Saturday

Also, call it fate/destiny/kismet/whathaveyou but I also happen to have a doctors appt on the 31st at 9:20 in Burlington.

Looks like I could make it to the 31st rally too![wave]

- - - Updated - - -

Heads up, staples has large ridged boards for signage for $8 each

Just making sure this doesn't get lost amongst the rabble-rabble.

Not going to waste my ****ing time with a "peaceful" rally.

Let me know when you're all ready to get serious and grab your rifles.

The rally on the 31st needs support. If this is a bust, we are in trouble. Make every effort to be there.
-Design

I've tried to contact the groups listed in the email I copied above, but their respective sites are lacking in contact info. I'll try again later. Just trying to see if we can cross pollinate the events.

Seriously? You a willing to watch your friends and family die as you try to make it through the winter in the forest eating bark and not even try to fix this before it came to that?

Seriously? You a willing to watch your friends and family die as you try to make it through the winter in the forest eating bark and not even try to fix this before it came to that?

How many protests have there been in the past 2, 3, or 5 years? How many that have gotten a single ****ing thing accomplished?

Name one and I will go.

How many have you gone to previously?

Things are still bad and the rework of the republican party far from complete, but the message has gotten there, right now they think they can still ignore it, but they hear it.

More importantly, until this latest election, NH was moving in the right direction quickly. Not sure how, but a flock of moonbats got elected (likely complacency on our part) and now it is back sliding.

The point is that waiting until it is time for rifles and doing nothing is absurd and not either strategically or tactically sound. Particularly posting that on the internet and announcing your intentions. If you beleive in the Constitution, then you should be willing to use all of its tools to defend it which means using the political process.

The reality is that the politicos are just an expression popular opinion. You are not just trying to change their minds, you are also trying to change the minds of your neighbors and part of what you need to convince them to do is stop sitting on their butt and waiting for someone else to fix it while blustering about go time when they aren't really prepared to do anything other than what they are told despite tough talk.

Anyone planning on going to any of these rallies in NH should read this if you are considering carrying:

WARNING: NH State law, RSA 111:15, suggests that if you openly display firearms in a group gathering, you are at risk of arrest and of having your firearms confiscated

http://www.pgnh.org/upcoming_local_2a_events_and_a_warning

Last edited:
How many have you gone to previously?

Things are still bad and the rework of the republican party far from complete, but the message has gotten there, right now they think they can still ignore it, but they hear it.

More importantly, until this latest election, NH was moving in the right direction quickly. Not sure how, but a flock of moonbats got elected (likely complacency on our part) and now it is back sliding.

The point is that waiting until it is time for rifles and doing nothing is absurd and not either strategically or tactically sound. Particularly posting that on the internet and announcing your intentions. If you beleive in the Constitution, then you should be willing to use all of its tools to defend it which means using the political process.

The reality is that the politicos are just an expression popular opinion. You are not just trying to change their minds, you are also trying to change the minds of your neighbors and part of what you need to convince them to do is stop sitting on their butt and waiting for someone else to fix it while blustering about go time when they aren't really prepared to do anything other than what they are told despite tough talk.

Just so we're clear;

Peaceful protests resulting in change: 0
Armed resistance resulting in change: COUNTLESS

Posting my "intentions" on the internet will most likely go unnoticed.

Just so we're clear;

Peaceful protests resulting in change: 0
Armed resistance resulting in change: COUNTLESS

Posting my "intentions" on the internet will most likely go unnoticed.
While we are doing that math, you might want to count how often armed resistance results in a free, prosperous society worth living in... So far, there is only one... The rest might be less bad than the prior, though many have been much worse, but so far, our revolution stands as a stark contrast to such a thing resulting in self rule and a constitution so firmly limiting government from future abuse.

It is only our acceptance of abuse of that constitution at the ballot box that has allowed this. Turnout nationally for the recent presidential election was just north of 50%

More importantly, there is the process leading up to the primaries that has us voting for lesser evils rather than good men and women for the job/office.

My opinion is that there really wasn't any viable candidates. "Too far right" is what I kept hearing from people on the fence. Fools.

Agreed. We need to use all of the tools at out disposal first. Keep cool and calm and not portray ourselves the way the media and moonbats seem to think we are.

My opinion is that there really wasn't any viable candidates. "Too far right" is what I kept hearing from people on the fence. Fools.

Agreed. We need to use all of the tools at out disposal first. Keep cool and calm and not portray ourselves the way the media and moonbats seem to think we are.
Agreed on the first point and the lack of viable candidates comes from our failure individually to get, put, or be those people on the ballot.

for those who facebook, this is the page of the "official" New Hampshire host https://www.facebook.com/gunsacrossamericanewhampshire

unfortunately no facebook event yet for the rally

note their is an Open Carry Lunch/Dinner after the event (Pending verification from Corporate Office) [NO ALCOHOL Please well you are Carrying] listed for 3PM at the Olive Garden in Concord. "was told by Management that they would only be able to fit 25-30 Max anything over would be seated as Normal. Please ONLY Confirm you are going to the Event if you plan to go to Olive Garden this way I can give them a Head Count" AKA RSVP REQUIRED HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/498030746908061/

How many protests have there been in the past 2, 3, or 5 years? How many that have gotten a single ****ing thing accomplished?

Name one and I will go.

re: the 1/31 rally in concord
This rally is not like others, this time we are going to have presented to our Governor, State Senate and State Legislature a document reminding them of their oath to the U.S. Constitution as well as the NH Constitution. This document will spell out clearly their obligations under law (the Constitution) and the remedies for us the People if and when they decide to break their oath. Lawlessness will not be tolerated by our "public servants" any longer, they must obey the Constitution and passing or enforcing any unconstitutional laws from Washington DC will not be tolerated.

While I have posted about "go time" etc. before the fact remains violence is the final option. There is no going back once the shooting starts, no do overs, and no guarantee that A. you will live through it and B. that a return to limited government will happen.

The founders went through many cycles of non-violent protest before they finally started shooting. Many of the founders fought in the French and Indian war, so they knew first hand how much war sucks. Which is why they kept trying and trying to change through non-violent means. I've not been in the military, but I've seen enough from movies, documentaries, and firsthand accounts of the men who fought to know that war truly is hell.

Did non-violent protest work? Yes and no. No non-violence did not get the King to let us leave freely without blood. HOWEVER. Non-violent protest did allow for more people to go WTF and join the cause. The Brits shot first at Lexington and Concord. Keep protesting peacefully en-masse and when the .gov shoots first, then you had better pray you swayed the hearts and minds of enough people or you will lose the war.

So you can wait for others to tell you to "grab your rifle" but if you don't get out a protest, no one may ever signal the grabbing of rifles needs to happen.

The Soap box, Ballot box and Jury box have not truly failed yet, we are seeing cracks but they still partially work. Until they have failed, the ammo box is to be avoided.

Well, my day just cleared up (I was supposed to be going into a recording studio this Saturday but the session got cancelled) so I should be there...I've been talking it up here at work too...hopefully I can get some of my compadres to be there with me.

Hopefully I can make it the 31st too...

Last edited:
Looks like the attentance is going to be pretty good Saturday..... Londonderry Fish and Game sent out an email to it's membership regarding Saturday's Rally....

As much as I'd like to, I sincerely doubt I'll make it there.

I've been out of state for six weeks. By the time my plane lands at MHT Friday afternoon, I'll have been up for 30+ hours (not counting catnaps on the plane or in airports). We won't get to the house until 8 or 9, then I plan to tend to some marital needs, have a beer, and sleep my ass off. I really doubt that my first day back I'm going to hop out of bed early and drive two hours right back down to Concord.

Back
Top Bottom