• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good showing today guys, I saw a few nes shirts, I'm sure there were many more there. I was in the corner by the coolers. We brought a few cases of water, ice and a cooler for every one as well as, GOAL, and a few other people. We drove up from Norton early thismorning in my willys jeep with the flags flying In the back, even met a random guy at dunkies there who was also going. i was impressed with how many people showed up. Stay positive, keep it up folks.

Seemed like a pretty good rally. I say Easily over 1000 people, my son though maybe 2000. See pic.

What really disappointed me was there was lots of talk about gun dealers taking financial hits, and grandfathering people that have bought guns in the last decades, but NONE about repealing the ban! I don't want gun dealers to take financial hits, and all, but what I Really want if for my children and grandchildren to have access to the tools needed to maintain their Liberty if needed! Not even the GOAL guy was talking about that.

Last edited:
Has goal made up shirts or car stickers yet? I need a big ar for my back window. How about a recall maura bumper sticker

Can someone send me a list of who the speakers were? I would like to email all the reps who spoke on our behalf... I have a very different letter planned for those who are against our movement and our constitutional God given rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Has goal made up shirts or car stickers yet? I need a big ar for my back window. How about a recall maura bumper sticker

I'd be in for 3 of them. At least.

I agree with you. I care about my lgs but also want my grandkids to ve able to buy a high cap light saber in the future if they choose.

Speaking of "may not be around here anymore"... Welcome back! [wink]

Thank the AG and her crap for dragging me back from the other things that have been occupying my time lately. But I feel so dishonored since I was stripped of my blue! (No, not really. Since I haven't been around, it's better the big guy gave it to somebody more active)

Hillery just did a sound bite taking issue with Trump saying "I alone can fix it"

her responce is is a strong message to miss Maura :" She's not only wrong, she's dangerously wrong".

Hillery just did a sound bite taking issue with Trump saying "I alone can fix it"

her responce is is a strong message to miss Maura :" She's not only wrong, she's dangerously wrong".

Am I reading that right? Did Healey just get smacked down by Hillary Clinton?

Where? Tell me more!

Great to see you all!

Great turn out today. My wife wanted to go as well and was blown away by the turnout. All that showed up today.......great job. We have alot of work ahead of us.

Next time we're going to open up the floor and get a mosh pit going. [lol]

Great to see a brotherhood united to stand up for what's right. Hopefully we can turn out in the same numbers for more of these rallies.

I saw blue rifles in some of the pics on the table that I did not see in person. What's the deal with those?

Pretty good turn out. It was a scorcher, must have gone through 7 bottles of water.

Met a few new NESr's and caught up with a few.

I will be at the next one too. I hope we made a difference today.

Next time we're going to open up the floor and get a mosh pit going. [lol]

Great to see a brotherhood united to stand up for what's right. Hopefully we can turn out in the same numbers for more of these rallies.

considering that there are about 400k gun owners in this state, probably around 4k or less showed up. So 1 in 100. I get that from 99 people some have jobs, some have kids they can't leave alone, they contribute in other ways, but I don't believe for a second that every one of the 99 had a reason not be there.

I stood next to a guy with bad feet, who actually stood there for at least 4 hours straight. One dude on crutches was bringing people water. Let's think about that.

Today was my daughters third birthday and first horse riding lesson (big deal for my gf). I was there today with most of you guys. Il let it slide with health issuies etc we all understand. Every one else needs to figure out ways for upcoming events if notice of these are well planned in advance, there should be no excuses.

considering that there are about 400k gun owners in this state, probably around 4k or less showed up. So 1 in 100. I get that from 99 people some have jobs, some have kids they can't leave alone, they contribute in other ways, but I don't believe for a second that every one of the 99 had a reason not be there.

I stood next to a guy with bad feet, who actually stood there for at least 4 hours straight. One dude on crutches was bringing people water. Let's think about that.

400,000, but less than 10% belong to GOAL, even less are on this board. I have no idea how many NRA members there are in Mass. Granted there are some that legitimately couldn't make it and some that couldn't be bothered. A lot of it might be communication, we need to find a way to reach out to a larger percentage of that 400,000. All the organizations really need to come together on this issue, the Dems are not going to stop. We need to find a way to get information out to as many of that 400,000 as possible.

400,000, but less than 10% belong to GOAL, even less are on this board. I have no idea how many NRA members there are in Mass. Granted there are some that legitimately couldn't make it and some that couldn't be bothered. A lot of it might be communication, we need to find a way to reach out to a larger percentage of that 400,000. All the organizations really need to come together on this issue, the Dems are not going to stop. We need to find a way to get information out to as many of that 400,000 as possible.
Agreed, we need a rapid response. Emails, fb, Twitter, Instagram. Gun clubs, forums. Smoke signals. GOALS emails always get sent to my junk email file so I'm assuming it goes to others that way also?

4k is nice, but even if 40k would show up there is no need to bring rifles, because politicians fear votes and 4-10k voting block is bullshit, I can get more people show up giving away free apples or promise them Jesus. But that's the reality, people who show up and act are small voting block, insignificant and minuscule.

10 out of 100 will still build rifles or find ways to keep armed, 90 will talk about which brand of Vaseline would please Furer Mora best.

4k is nice, but even if 40k would show up there is no need to bring rifles, because politicians fear votes and 4-10k voting block is bullshit, I can get more people show up giving away free apples or promise them Jesus. But that's the reality, people who show up and act are small voting block, insignificant and minuscule.

10 out of 100 will still build rifles or find ways to keep armed, 90 will talk about which brand of Vaseline would please Furer Mora best.

There's also the FUDDs who think that this won't affect them since Maura's only going after the evil extra killy rifles with the shoulder things, at least at this time. One thing that stood out to me at the rally was the chant, "if it can happen to us, it can happen to you!" I think this point needs to be driven home with ALL gun owners in this state, and to a broader extent, the peasants of the commiewealth. I was trying to convince one of my buddies to go, but his attitude was that it would be for nothing, since "Massachusetts government has and always will be corrupt, and there's nothing that we can do to change that." I was disappointed with his line of thinking, but can't say I blame him.

Agreed, we need a rapid response. Emails, fb, Twitter, Instagram. Gun clubs, forums. Smoke signals. GOALS emails always get sent to my junk email file so I'm assuming it goes to others that way also?

I have to say; the gun club emails are great. The unified message that many clubs sent out helped get people out no doubt. The 400,000 gun owners in MA may not be members of NES, GOAL, or Comm2A - but many are members of gun clubs. These gun clubs sending out these emails are a huge help in getting the message out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom