• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
[grin]
A visit to the moron factory will be good for all. One because we are there to protect their future and two to see that it is in fact a moron factory so that they know they can change it if they need to (and should).
By moron factory I meant the school[grin]. The State House is corporate HQ.

+2 from here (I already called in but husband and son are coming with)

HSC is looking at getting a bus. This is middle of the week and middle of the day. Not likely to find parking in Boston or at the T stations. Get your gun clubs to get busses.

Time off secured. I'll be there. I hope for a very good turn out. If we don't show up to be heard and our rights get trampled then we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. Come one people. If your civil rights are important to you, show up!

Can you imaging if even half of the people who went to the most recent gun show in Marlboro showed up?

guys, make sure to print out the rally flyers and put them everywhere. Gunshops, at your local ranges + clubhouse, etc.

You'd be surprised how little MA gun owners know about what's going on with the impending state legislation. The vast majority of them are not on NES.

Last edited:
Great news all, Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club E-Board has given the OK and we will have a bus leaving for the rally. It's my job to fill it. All you WPRC members get over to the "Gun Ranges and Club" forum section and help me fill this bus. Instructions are posted. 50 seats to go!
Peter

Time off secured. I'll be there. I hope for a very good turn out. If we don't show up to be heard and our rights get trampled then we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. Come one people. If your civil rights are important to you, show up!

Can you imaging if even half of the people who went to the most recent gun show in Marlboro showed up?

Start a rumor that someone will be selling 9mm there and there won't be enough room on the entire Common to hold all the people that will show up.
insertevillaughhere.gif

Start a rumor that someone will be selling 9mm there and there won't be enough room on the entire Common to hold all the people that will show up.
insertevillaughhere.gif
[rofl2]

Actually, if we wouldn't run afoul of Boston ordinances for doing so (guessing we would), we could do a drawing/giveaway... They have their own City-based ammo dealer license (or at least City-level requirement to sell) I thought? Saw something in the ATF's write-up of MA laws the other day...

[rofl2]

Actually, if we wouldn't run afoul of Boston ordinances for doing so (guessing we would), we could do a drawing/giveaway... They have their own City-based ammo dealer license (or at least City-level requirement to sell) I thought? Saw something in the ATF's write-up of MA laws the other day...

So maybe just a raffle ticket that is useless in the city but is good for some ammo or what ever once outside city limits, I would throw some money at the prize.

We don't have to back up our rhetoric about go time, open carry, firing shots off into the air, stringing up traitors, etc...

All we have to do is show up.

Please take a vacation day, personal day, sick day, or something...and get yourself there. This is not an option. 10000 people on the common followed by inundation of the State House will make a difference.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom