• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
OP updated with flyer.

I'm getting a TON of e-mails and comments from people that are telling me they can't go because of ......

This is almost a month away everyone, please use that sick/personal/vacation day and take the time to attend, don't leave it up to someone else and don't "be there in spirit"

We need to fill the common and send a message.

Thanks.

Is this good to go?

come-and-take-it-flag-large_0.jpg

I'm in.
Hoping to get on the GOAL bus.

This is super important everyone. Please take the day off.

“From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.”
― William Shakespeare, Henry V

Last edited:
You have the one with the m4 or the Gonzales flag with the cannon?

I have both, but will bring the M4. I had Sheriff Mack sign it at the 2A march in DC few years ago. It was hanging up on the wall in my cigar room, but I mounted it on a pole with a small Gadsden flag below it in case I wound up home and able to go to a rally.

In if my boss approves the time off. Post poll so people can mark their status? I knew I was excited to see 400+ sign up on NES for the Jan 19 rally...kind of felt that helped maintain momentum.

Post poll so people can mark their status? I knew I was excited to see 400+ sign up on NES for the Jan 19 rally...kind of felt that helped maintain momentum.

Done. Good idea and thanks.

ETA, can the poll question be edited? Just noticed I had a typo in the question, that's what I get for trying to talk on the phone and type. Derek?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom