GOAL banquet news

Just be sure to read through this forum...Saturday night's banquet has been posted for a few months now. We had a few tables reserved for NESers. Plus, if stuff isn't showing up, call GOAL and let someone know so they can verify your address and change it if need be.
Yea I know, excuses are like 5-point-of-contact exit holes. Been hard to find extra time with school starting up this month. I'll be sure to attend the next one if I can though.

I think you say something becuase deep down you really care [smile]. Can I sit next to you at the next banquet, pretty please [wink]

Don't feel bad...he didn't even sit with the NESers. I got the "NOD" and a smile when he walked in...but that was it.

I even tried to talk to him...but he walked right on by and started looking at the raffle buckets...I'm sure that he'll say, "I didn't hear you." But we know that he just didn't want to talk to me because I won the gun..and the coolness was too much for him. [smile]

How long am I going to hear about this? I do have a GOAL life membership now though. [smile]

LOL! Yea, that's just as cool. But you deserved to get that...I just got lucky. So you win!

I am a GOAL member, I need to work on getting the publication and/or emails.

Or read the fourm...there had to be at least two threads about the banquet. [smile]

Don't feel bad...he didn't even sit with the NESers. I got the "NOD" and a smile when he walked in...but that was it.

I even tried to talk to him...but he walked right on by and started looking at the raffle buckets...I'm sure that he'll say, "I didn't hear you." But we know that he just didn't want to talk to me because I won the gun..and the coolness was too much for him. [smile]

I was at a client's table, same as last year.

If I was looking at the raffle buckets, it had to be PRIOR to your winning that gun. So, even that didn't make you cool; I was just focusing on the task at hand: crucial investment decisions.

Think you'll shoot well enough to DESERVE that gun? [wink]

Congrats Derek. You deserve it.

Don't know what the deleted post was, but it seems some people took my "poser" gonad-grinding a tad too seriously.

I both posted and deleted it. I couldn't make it because I was busy posing at home with my kids.

BTW, anybody can go to a banquet, the real NESers organize shoots.[wink]

The really serious ones don't wait for something to get "organized"; we just go out and shoot. Anybody here ever in a real fire fight that looked the least bit organized? The occasional ambush, maybe, but never a gun fight.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom