• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GMNF Campout and Shoot

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe, on different dates

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
About how many hours would you guess we'll be shooting? I am curious on how much ammo I should bring? I am thinking too much won't be enough.

How many hours depends on you folks.

Unless you're bringing a tractor/trailer load, I can't believe you'll bring too much. Besides, better to bring some back, than to run out.

Nobody here shoots that much, trust me! I take a LOT of ammo to the range. The worst thing that can ever happen is to run out of ammo.

Since you're coming up, you'll understand, once you figure out just how much I take. THis time, I'll probably have it in one of my trailers.

beretta92d said:
Hmmm...to think.all i have to bring is my beretta 92D and a small snack for her.

(Dang lack of money)

No worries, we all share... You guys will be all set. [wink]

Moderator said:
Well, I guarantee you we will be at the most secured location in all of VT.

Before I edited it said:
Not on that weekend it won't be. The most secure place will be in Eden, VT. Emma Gee shoot. But then, most of those guys can't hit anything at 100 yards, anyways, so, you MAY be right.

Looks like the Emma Gee shoot isn't going to happen (but might still). Then Ripton will be a safe place, as well as Jericho (EAFR).

Trust me, Derek nailed it. We DO share, and there'll be plenty of stuff to try out.

Last edited:
Heh, heh, heh...

Looks like my nephew will be coming up to Vermont that weekend. I lured him in unfairly - told him I was going to a shoot and that there would be lots of guns there. [devil][devil]

My sister is going to freakin' kill me. [devil]

So, here's the updated list of folks. Please reply with when you'll be coming, if not mentioned. We're trying to put the logistics together well ahead of time. We'll be going on a Bar Trip on Fri afternoon, either Colchester (Spanked Puppy) or Burlington (Franny O's).

Camping

Nickle (Fri)
Marlyn (Fri)
Rob (a friend) (Fri)
possibly Crakowski
Derek (Fri)
Derek's Wife (Fri)
Derek's 2 boys (Fri)
Brent (Fri)
Phillip
Phillip's wife
TypeO (Fri)
Mrs TypeO (Fri)
Cstmkd
1redfox
possibly Dude

Moteling

Mr Twigg
Mrs Twigg
Mr Twigg's son
Dwarven1
Kath
Ross's nephew

Day visitors

James (Sat)
Whitney (James's daughter) (Sat)

Last edited:
The Mrs and I will be going up Friday. I think the rest of the crew is as well. I'll find out (Phillip, Phillip's wife, Cstmkd, 1redfox, and the Dude).

I know the Mrs and I will leaving Sunday night.

I am faced with a weird situation...

I have been informed that my Niece's birthday party will be on Sunday, and I don't want to miss it...

I think what I might do (as long as it works out) is come up Friday, and then leave Saturday afternoon...

We'll see how this one plays out.

Adam

Nickle,

Kathy & I will be up in the area on Friday, but we'll only be shooting on Sunday. We'll be playing tourist and visiting with my sister and family on Saturday and Friday afternoon.

I'll email you my cell phone number.

I know you don't imbibe, but are you interested in going to the bar Friday? If we go to the Spanked Puppy, it's worth the trip, and you won't be the only Non-Drinker for sure.

Either Marlyn or I won't be drinking, and Tuber definitely won't.

Anybody going to need ammo for this event?

I've got a request in from Derek for M855 Ball (got the stuff made already).

I may have some 7.62 NATO available (Indian). I'm thinking about ordering some 7.62x54R (Albanian) as well, for myself. I can easily add some of that.

Yes, I think I will be all set as well. Thanks for the offer! I will be heading up Friday with all listed by TYPEO. Don't forget, this place has a heated in ground pool!! Oh Ya, did I hear that someone may not go if it rains? You know who you are![devil2]

P.S. I don't care if it is going to sprinkle. I just won't be able to do a whole rainy weekend.

But what am I getting worried about. It's going to be sunny and 78

Back
Top Bottom