Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe, on different dates

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
It comes out a little small here, but you might be able to expand it to readable. I'll have directions to everything anyways, well before the event.

SparksPit.jpg

Last edited:
OK, here's an update. We'll lock in Memorial Weekend. Anybody wanting to come, post here, and PM me.

Let me know if you're camping, and especially if you're bringing an RV. We need to make site reservations soon, so, I want to set it up. If you reply late, you're still welcome to come, but no guarantees on getting a contiguous camp site with us.

If you want to Motel it, also PM me, and I'll send you motel info.

If anyone is going to want any ammo for that weekend, arrangements are possible. I need to know well ahead of time, and may want the money for some of it (what we don't make, or special orders or large quantities of stuff we do make).

We can do this in the open, since the sale will take place in VT, and your AG can screw himself.

Nickle I want to have a pic taken of me handing you cash for ammo so I can email it Adolph Reilly. [evil2]

This is going to be sweet. I am not sure if MrsTypeo is going or not yet. I need to find a sitter for Tyson. Who's heading up Friday?

I am already stocking up on the ammo just for this. Going to pick up a case of .223 tomorow. It wouldn't hurt to get a little more 7.62x39 either.

7.62X39 will be a problem. If I can get it for a reasonable price before then, fine. As it is right now, it's too expensive, since the places where I get a deal are out of stock.

SR, I usually do the same thing, at Eden, but, they're not telling us when yet, so, I'm not attending, if it's that weekend.

There'll be an Appleseed shoot eventually up here. I'm looking forward to a bunch of Northeaster's coming, including you and the hubby. Refer to Fred's Column (Fred's M14 Stocks) in Shotgun News.

Nickle,

When exactly are we going to be doing shooting? I'm negotiating here with Kath - make this a multipurpose trip - so what's the schedule for shooting?

An update.

I went up to the pit yesterday afternnon, and could finally drive in to the pit from the road. almost all the snow is gone, but there should be about 6 inches on the ground there by tomorrow morning. But, it'll be gone shortly.

Back
Top Bottom