Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe, on different dates

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
beretta92d said:
nickle-is this where your talking about(when you were directing me to the campground)?

i also do plan on doing at least one night camping then shooting.also are we trying for a group rental on the camp site or is it going to be individually done?

figured i'd ask so i know if i need to reserve now or what...

That's the spot. You'll have to reserve room, or contact somebody already on a campsite. I've got a couple extra folks on mine already, but, there's other folks on campsites. They do have dedicated tent camping, and it isn't an overly big campground, so nothing there is far.

Oh, you just hadda post that link, Roger! Now I'm all excited and can't wait for Memorial Day weekend!

And I just went shooting Saturday, too... I don't think there's any cure for me except more shooting. ("Hello, my name is Ross and I'm a shooter. It's been three days since I shot last...")

That'll be no problem. When you were asking about space, I was wondering if you were bringing anything odd. Lots of room for reactive targets. We can't shoot tracers or use anything that creates flames. Tannerite would be a bad idea as well. Jugs/bottles and water (or flour), on the other hand, would work.

Adam, you should see some of my handiwork at other places. You'll understand why no tracers. I put them to good use.

flame3.jpg

It's amazing what 5.56 NATO tracers do to gas tanks. Apparently, I was about the only person that day that had tracers with me. I put 7.62 NATO tracers to good use as well.

M1 Garand
S&W1911
CZ-75
S&W 686P
Remington .44 cap & ball revolver
Maybe my Ruger Mark 1 if I can talk SWMBO into shooting.
And Brunhilde, my Walther PPK.

All I've got for rifles right now are a couple of .22's. (Marlin 60, a Tula bolt action, both scoped, a single shot Rossi and a Henry Survival .22 ) I will also bring a couple of folding tables & chairs for folks who don't like to shoot while sitting on the ground (Like me.) . I'm trying to find time to build a proper shooting table/bench before the trip.

I'll have the following there:

M1 Garand
M14
AR-15 Bushmaster (A2 Heavy Barrel)
WASR-10 (AK)
RomAK 3 (Romanian Dragunov)
L1A1 (FAL)
SKS w/ Detachable Mag
M24 Mosin Nagant
M28 Mosin Nagant
91/30 Mosin Nagant
1903 Springfield
VZ-24 (98 Mauser)
1911A1
Glock 19
1917 Colt
Nagant Revolver
Helwan (copy of 1951 Beretta)
Bersa Thunder 22
Probably a 22 Rifle or more.

Yeah, but I don't have to bring it far. I'm also going to corrupt Mr Twigg, as well as a few others.

I forgot to mention that I may bring my Remington 600 in 308 as well. It doesn't look like a Model 600 any more. Isn't light, either.

Go on, twist my arm !

Nickle said:
Yeah, but I don't have to bring it far. I'm also going to corrupt Mr Twigg, as well as a few others.

I forgot to mention that I may bring my Remington 600 in 308 as well. It doesn't look like a Model 600 any more. Isn't light, either.

[smile] [devil2] [banana]

Finally got my C&R app in the mail today ...dang thing dissapeared under a mountain of crap in my office/den. [thinking]

camp out

Nickle said:

Hmmmmm Maybe I should bring my 600 in .350 Remington magnum. It's still light, and it's been a while since I hurt myself intentionally! [rofl]

If you ever want to get rid of it, let me know. I have a buyer for you.

My Model 600 has a Hart barrel and McMillan Stock these days. Weighs 10 pounds, when a T-6 Weaver is sitting on it. IBS Hunter Class.

Back
Top Bottom