• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GMNF Campout and Shoot

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe, on different dates

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Hey everyone, We all from Vermont wish you a great weekend. Nickle, Typo, Crak Phil and 8 others here having a blast. Just cooking up some breakfast and getting ready to head to the pits for some shooting fun. Lots of pictures are being taken and will upload them when we get back.

If anyone else is planning on coming up, Typo and I are on Site 22 and Nickle and Crak is on site 27. The main hang out is at Site 22 so dont be shy. If you need to get ahold of me, be sure to PM Derek to get my number or have him get ahold of me.. I had to piggyback my cell phone thru some satallite relays to get this internet connection :)

Anyways, have a great weekend all!

I will be leaving soon to head up with jwilson.. we are bringing the following from both our collection:

AR15 .223
M44 7.62.54R
P99 .40SW
Super Redhawk .44 Mag.
MAK90 7.62x39
and a few other's.. still flipping coin's to see which to take...lol

ahh yes, and the Marlin 881 I just picked up from Neer.

Thank you Nickle you were a great host!!!!
dwarven1 it was a pleasure to see you brought your nephew over to the Dark Side!!!
It was fun killing Osama!![jihad]

BillK check for cartridges in the boxes before you throw them away!!!

Jack ass!!![rofl] [laugh2] [mg]

I wish I could have meet everyone that was there on Sat. I would definitely go again!!!

I had a great time up in VT, like Jeff said, wished I was also there on sat... Nickle, thank's for the hosting! It was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to it again down the road sometime. Ross, thank you for the time on that .44 cap and ball! I look forward to another NES shoot wherever it may be.

Jeff... "I only got 29 rounds in the mag..."

Be safe all, and Happy Memorial Day!

Just got back from VT. It was a great time. Thank you everyone for allowing us to shoot all those great guns[smile]. The names of the others that Brent did not know are:
DSC03390.jpg

The dirtbikers, Jeff on left and "The Dude" on right

DSC03431.jpg

"The Red Fox"

DSC03408.jpg

cstmkd, registered user of forum

DSC03493.jpg

My wife "Bun"

DSC03391.jpg

[laugh2]And we will throw one in of typeO first thing Saturday morning, just for fun

Last edited:
Next shoot I have a cabin in Pittsfield Vt about 30 miles away that can sleep at least 10 on beds and a couch!! people are welcome to use it with me and BillK next shoot.
I would have offered it this shoot but I was not sure about going.. Also if you have an RV I have a place you can empty your waste in my septic!!!

It takes about 35 min to get to the range from my house mapquest says 59 mins!!! I dont drive fast I was going the speed limit or + 5 mph more.

Last edited:
Their is a Gun show in Rutland VT SEP 16-17. this would be another good time for a shoot!!! I have a house that is about 20-25 min from gun show and
35 min from sand pit where we shot before!

Welcome back, Nickle!

BTW... are you missing a mag for your .45? I seem to have come home with an extra one - looks like a Chip McCormick 8-rounder.

Back
Top Bottom