Shocking moment Good Samaritan is mowed down and killed by carjacker, 38, near North Carolina parking lot - just moments after he tried to shoot him

Reptile

NES Member

Shocking moment Good Samaritan is mowed down and killed by carjacker, 38, near North Carolina parking lot - just moments after he tried to shoot him at point-blank range four times​

This is the shocking moment a Good Samaritan attempted to gun down an alleged carjacker before being mowed down and killed by the man.

Jonathan Adam Lecompte, 38, died after being struck and thrown into the air by the stolen vehicle after he fired four shots at a carjacker outside a Burger King.

The incident happened last month in Lumberton, North Carolina, after police say Ricky Alex Driggers, 28, stole a vehicle and then hit Lecompte.

Authorities charged Driggers with first-degree murder, two counts of attempted common law robbery, larceny of a motor vehicle and felony fleeing to elude.

Footage of the incident, which has been widely shared on social media, shows Lecompte aiming a firearm at Driggers moments before he was mowed down.

Continues...

Square up to the target, wait until cyclic repetition in motion, inflection point i.e. change in direction when target is still, and most importantly: don’t miss. Those are fundamentals and if you ignore them you’ll have a bad time.

Square up to the target, wait until cyclic repetition in motion, inflection point i.e. change in direction when target is still, and most importantly: don’t miss. Those are fundamentals and if you ignore them you’ll have a bad time.
... jump on the hood like an action star

Pump 30 rounds from your 1911 into the window without reloading...fly off into a tactical roll/reload...

I was going to do the Walmart 500 last week, cop cars all lit up flying by me on the way. Arrived to parking lot to find about 12 cop cars and a 65yr old man had just been shot and murdered trying to defend against an armed carjacking by two males in the parking lot.

Both suspects still at large, fled the scene in another vehicle that they arrived in.

This is the best thread with a title I don’t understand so far this week!

Back
Top Bottom