Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe, on different dates

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Oh, everyone coming is reminded to bring your own beverages and your own cup. Ice water will be available at the camp site, I've got a big water cooler (5 gal). You do need to have your cup, though. We'll make coffee in the mornings as well. We'll use paper plates and plastic ware, and give the ladies a break.

Hopefully if Bill K's ball and chain let’s him go. We will go!!! I have to go up to Vermont (Pittsfield) to put Flowers on my great and great great Grandparents graves!!! Sometimes I drive 3 hours just to put flowers on them so it would be okay to drive another 30- 45 min to make some noise at the range!

jwilson said:
Hopefully if Bill K's ball and chain let’s him go. We will go!!! I have to go up to Vermont (Pittsfield) to put Flowers on my great and great great Grandparents graves!!! Sometimes I drive 3 hours just to put flowers on them so it would be okay to drive another 30- 45 min to make some noise at the range!
Great! Hope to see you again, Jeff! I'll be there on Sunday.

jwilson said:

If you all don't know, Jeff and I are related.. damn did I just admit that in public? [rofl]

Well, I'll see those that come this weekend. If you have problems finding the place, call the campground.

The bar we'll be going to is the Spanked Puppy, in Colchester, VT. It's near the intersection of VT 2A and US 2/US 7. Easy to find. We'll be out back, they have their Friday afternoon event starting tomorrow. Beer specials and free food, plus an entertaining program from a local radio station.

What time are folks going to be showing up? Kath & I are driving up tomorrow morning if I don't have a job interview... and since I haven't heard from the headhunter yet, it's looking more and more unlikely.

Well, kids...

Looks like I am gonna be out of this one! No one to watch the kid, and Kim has to work Sat. I was only going to come up Fri afternoon, shoot Sat, then leave early evening Sat anyway...

Adam

We'll be showing up at Spark's pit (Hopefully) around 9:00 AM. We plan on staying for most of the day. We'll be sightseeing and visiting antique stores Sunday (Spousal appeasment.) Then back home as my son is marching with the scouts in the Memorial Day parade.

How long are you guys going to be at the Spanked Puppy?

Nickle, can I set up my tent and sleep at the campsite Friday night? Or is camping no good until Saturday night? I got ambushed by someone's wedding in Providence on Sunday so I have to be out of there on Saturday night.

Hope my new phone comes in the mail Friday or this is going to be one wacky weekend.

Well the day has finally come!! I hope to be on the road by 12:30, and at the campground by 5:00. TypeO should be up a little before me. The other 4 people with us are not hitting the road till 4:00 or 5:00. See everyone in the free land.

Wishing everyone a safe trip,
Phillip

Back
Top Bottom