Glock or XD, which is better?

yeah, "reasonable" can be subjective, but yes, especially as of late, I do agree. PArt of that also has to do with the fact that before this compliance crap was developed, Glock was already make some models of their guns as Gen 3. XD was built after the compliance stuff came in, so they were NEVER allowed to be transferred to us peons. But, yes, I agree.

Well, that is what really pisses me off. Glock went through the complete battery of tests, but good 'old "coke head' Coakley said is didn't meet HER standards. So my understanding is that Glock basically said FU after that. Am I correct? Not putting the Springfield XDs on the list just seems stupid. They are VERY safe and I would venture to say they have the most identifiable round indicator....well beyond the little breach notch most have.

I traded a Bushmaster AR15 for this XD and it's worth every penny to me and I own two Glocks. I like the XD better because it has some work done to it and I seem to shoot it better but most likely due to the caliber , I've read people tend to fire more accurately with a .45 than other calibers but who knows?

xd-45.jpg
[/IMG]

xd-45-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom