• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which one of you old bastards is this???

Lol in 78 I was 26 married with a kid and all of the stache , tho I wasn’t quite that heavy I had a 9mm SWDaniels that had a fake can on in it when I bought it . BTW I still have the stache ,but with a beard to go with it. No Mustang either , had a K20 Blazer.

Last edited:
That dude needs to save some pu$$y for the rest of us.
He's a one-woman man. 'cause that's the way she wants it. [laugh]
i want your sex monogamy GIF by George Michael

I saw a few pics, (almost, for those wanting to prove this wrong) nothing worse than a woman with a mustache...
Yeah... there is.
Many years ago... before I was married... there was this adorable young lady, and I really liked her. She was beautiful, very petite brunette with big blue eyes and alabaster skin.
Then things happened, as often does with young people. I was pleased when she peeled off her bottoms and I noticed she was nicely groomed. But then.... she rolled over and stuck her cute little butt in the air, and OMG... She obviously stopped her grooming practices in the front. She was perfect, except for the long dark hair around her...you know.
I was so grossed out, but I manned up and finished the job. However, I just couldn't. But I couldn't tell her. I mean, no matter what I said, she would be hurt. So I decided to just ghost her. I know..it was a shallow thing to do.
Weeks later, I am standing in line at a sub shop, and her best friend ( who I knew ) marched right up to me and started yelling at me. "You are such an a**h***! How could you do that! She really liked you!" So I didn't want to tell her and just said "I had a good reason and just couldn't tell her." But she just wouldn't stop giving me a hard time and at this point the entire place is looking at me like I was a monster. "I wanna know! What reason could you have for not even calling her you POS"
Finally, I said "Fine, you really want to know?! She has a wicked hairy butt hole" And her eyes got wide, stopping in mid sentence, and she just said "Oh" and walked away.
To this day, I still feel bad. And I could never date a brunette. I know...I am a garbage human.

Yeah... there is.
Many years ago... before I was married... there was this adorable young lady, and I really liked her. She was beautiful, very petite brunette with big blue eyes and alabaster skin.
Then things happened, as often does with young people. I was pleased when she peeled off her bottoms and I noticed she was nicely groomed. But then.... she rolled over and stuck her cute little butt in the air, and OMG... She obviously stopped her grooming practices in the front. She was perfect, except for the long dark hair around her...you know.
I was so grossed out, but I manned up and finished the job. However, I just couldn't. But I couldn't tell her. I mean, no matter what I said, she would be hurt. So I decided to just ghost her. I know..it was a shallow thing to do.
Weeks later, I am standing in line at a sub shop, and her best friend ( who I knew ) marched right up to me and started yelling at me. "You are such an a**h***! How could you do that! She really liked you!" So I didn't want to tell her and just said "I had a good reason and just couldn't tell her." But she just wouldn't stop giving me a hard time and at this point the entire place is looking at me like I was a monster. "I wanna know! What reason could you have for not even calling her you POS"
Finally, I said "Fine, you really want to know?! She has a wicked hairy butt hole" And her eyes got wide, stopping in mid sentence, and she just said "Oh" and walked away.
To this day, I still feel bad. And I could never date a brunette. I know...I am a garbage human.
-Signed: Seymour Harry Butz,
Penthouse Letters, September 1983

Had a girlfriend that had a purple one. It was embarrassing to drive around in it. Then again I was driving an AMC Gremlin.
I was a kid they were all older ladies that my parents knew.
The other dud I saw frequently in their circles was the camaro berlinetta... the 4 cylinder one.

Back
Top Bottom