Glock announces G44 in .22LR

Arnt they all in jail??? Haha, Stephanie can get it though....that’s her name right????

Only Attila knows for sure...

iu

Last edited:
This is "Big" news.

A handgun is not big.

It's a carbine / PCC.

I'm excited.

Glock employees have been instructed not to say it is a carbine.

AKA - it's a carbine.

Bad news fellas. Glock is moving out of the firearms industry and into backpacks and hiking gear. They will however be offering bear spray.

I’d like to see a smaller .380acp. Something about the size of the Ruger LCP, and with the same round capacity.

Because you think Glock came out with the idea of a striker? [rofl]
Nope, just the design every other manufacturer imitates. Go field strip a few side-by-side and you’ll see Glock’s design from the 1980s in all of them. They kick-started this industry segment. A little ballsy of Glock to call it perfection, but competitors seem to agree. See “imitation and flattery.”

If it were an exact copy of the 17/19, used the same size/weight mags, with a threaded barrel, I'd buy one if those for sure.

I would in a second. That said, I seriously doubt its a 22LR. Glock fans would melt down. The PCC market is thin and nobody in their right mind is launching an AR platform. With the picture they released maybe it’s a PRS or long range kit. The market for a bolt gun is basically any “free” country in the world.

I would in a second. That said, I seriously doubt its a 22LR. Glock fans would melt down. The PCC market is thin and nobody in their right mind is launching an AR platform. With the picture they released maybe it’s a PRS or long range kit. The market for a bolt gun is basically any “free” country in the world.

I can see a PCC, but it better not be an AR type. Something cool and unique like a TP9 would catch my attention so long as it wasn't retarded and proprietary like the TP9.

Maybe they just bought Roni? Isn’t that the company that makes a device that you just plop your G17/19/etc. in?

The are discontinuing all current pistols and they will start making nothing but steel frame revolvers, but they will hold 18 rounds [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom