• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock announces G44 in .22LR

Arnt they all in jail??? Haha, Stephanie can get it though....that’s her name right????

Only Attila knows for sure...

iu

Last edited:
This is "Big" news.

A handgun is not big.

It's a carbine / PCC.

I'm excited.

Glock employees have been instructed not to say it is a carbine.

AKA - it's a carbine.

Bad news fellas. Glock is moving out of the firearms industry and into backpacks and hiking gear. They will however be offering bear spray.

I’d like to see a smaller .380acp. Something about the size of the Ruger LCP, and with the same round capacity.

Because you think Glock came out with the idea of a striker? [rofl]
Nope, just the design every other manufacturer imitates. Go field strip a few side-by-side and you’ll see Glock’s design from the 1980s in all of them. They kick-started this industry segment. A little ballsy of Glock to call it perfection, but competitors seem to agree. See “imitation and flattery.”

If it were an exact copy of the 17/19, used the same size/weight mags, with a threaded barrel, I'd buy one if those for sure.

I would in a second. That said, I seriously doubt its a 22LR. Glock fans would melt down. The PCC market is thin and nobody in their right mind is launching an AR platform. With the picture they released maybe it’s a PRS or long range kit. The market for a bolt gun is basically any “free” country in the world.

I would in a second. That said, I seriously doubt its a 22LR. Glock fans would melt down. The PCC market is thin and nobody in their right mind is launching an AR platform. With the picture they released maybe it’s a PRS or long range kit. The market for a bolt gun is basically any “free” country in the world.

I can see a PCC, but it better not be an AR type. Something cool and unique like a TP9 would catch my attention so long as it wasn't retarded and proprietary like the TP9.

Maybe they just bought Roni? Isn’t that the company that makes a device that you just plop your G17/19/etc. in?

The are discontinuing all current pistols and they will start making nothing but steel frame revolvers, but they will hold 18 rounds [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom