FX network’s “30 Days” — living with a gun enthusiast —

Every time she hears a gunshot she thinks a child was killed? Does she think that every time she hears an engine rev, or someone filling the bathtub?

At least she was getting therapy before some nutjob killed the therapist.

I''m actually feeling kinda bad for her, it's obvious she still has MAJOR mental issues with her therapist friend getting shot.

(or maybe just mental issues in general)

"There was some guy laying on the ground firing a...50 caliber...umm...machine gun...I think."

The guy was shooting a bolt action single shot 50BMG.

Well, well, what a surprise from the liberal panty wastes in media. They deliberately edit the monologue to show clips that are incorrect and don't show her being corrected. Now any sheeple who sees this show is going to think that it was a machine gun and associate the two.

Of course any time she sees an AR15 it's a machine gun, apparently there's no such thing as the NFA.[rolleyes]

"You can't cure all cancer, so you don't even try? No you have to cure what you can...same goes with guns"

First off, no one has "cured" cancer. Second, do they try to "cure" cancer by indiscriminately killing everyone, whether they have cancer or not?

Also, does anyone else think a lot of this is staged?

Where is the breakdown of the criminals?

Where is the discussion of the criminals basically walking out of courts with slaps on the wrists?

OK, they have 3 "victims" there. What happened to the criminals that committed the crime?

Oh yea, can't talk about that - that isn't 'guns'.

Yeah- I can't relate to her. But you aren't sounding much better on this thread.

cuz sometimes people need sense pounded into them! this girl just sounds like an idiot...like every anti out there...totally opposed to hearing any other side...its like shes got her finders in her ears and sayin guns are bad lalalalalala all day long...drives me nuckin futs

Back
Top Bottom