Franklin Armory BINARY trigger for GLOCK

Anyone heard of G-Flex?
This isn't a "binary" trigger, according to the manufacturer.

Introducing the G-Flex, the fastest reflex GLOCK trigger available. The G-Flex uses the revolutionary Reflex Trigger Technology to unleash the GLOCK's full potential. Upgrade your GLOCK into a first-of-its-kind high-performance firearm.

For the first time ever, enhanced pull and release firing capability is here for Gen 3, Gen 4, and Gen 5 GLOCK firearms. The G-Flex is engineered with Reflex Trigger Technology that fires one round when the trigger is pulled rearward and then a second “reflex” round when the trigger is released forward. The G-Flex will provide lightning-fast split times and unmatched performance in your GLOCK firearm

Probably not legal in Massachusetts.

Anyone heard of G-Flex?
This isn't a "binary" trigger, according to the manufacturer.

Introducing the G-Flex, the fastest reflex GLOCK trigger available. The G-Flex uses the revolutionary Reflex Trigger Technology to unleash the GLOCK's full potential. Upgrade your GLOCK into a first-of-its-kind high-performance firearm.

For the first time ever, enhanced pull and release firing capability is here for Gen 3, Gen 4, and Gen 5 GLOCK firearms. The G-Flex is engineered with Reflex Trigger Technology that fires one round when the trigger is pulled rearward and then a second “reflex” round when the trigger is released forward. The G-Flex will provide lightning-fast split times and unmatched performance in your GLOCK firearm

Probably not legal in Massachusetts.
Yes. Was gonna buy one a few weeks ago but imho not worth the money.

Everything is illegal in Massachusetts.

A bit pricey but sure looks like a nice addition to have. However are these things legal in TAXachusetts? The Franklin Web site shows the jurisdictions it is not legal but TAXachusetts is not on it. Does anyone know if this is LEGAL in the Hell Hole of the Anti-American BLUE State.

A bit pricey but sure looks like a nice addition to have. However are these things legal in TAXachusetts? The Franklin Web site shows the jurisdictions it is not legal but TAXachusetts is not on it. Does anyone know if this is LEGAL in the Hell Hole of the Anti-American BLUE State.
So far, yes. With the new senate bill, no.

So, most people I see at the range can barely hit a piece of paper that isn't moving, that is using a normal trigger.

What is a binary trigger accomplishing?

If you buy it because "f*ck you, I can" - I respect that.

Is there another good reason to buy this stuff?

So, most people I see at the range can barely hit a piece of paper that isn't moving, that is using a normal trigger.

What is a binary trigger accomplishing?

If you buy it because "f*ck you, I can" - I respect that.

Is there another good reason to buy this stuff?
Accuracy through volume 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom