Flint Armament

New shop in Fall River:

Flint Armament
1068 Slade Street
Fall River, MA 02724

Stopped in the other day, seems like a nice place. Well stocked for a place just opening up. Lots of accessories(Cleaning kits, cases, etc.), mostly new guns but I'm sure used stuff will filter in through trade in and consignments etc.
The staff was very friendly, didn't seem to mind me hanging around even though they are still trying to get organized. Some of the green members here will know Nick who works there from shoots and get together's ( I won't post his screen name, he can out himself later).
Prices seemed on par with most of the shops in the area, and I will be making it a stop on my regular gun shop rounds.

Best of to luck Flint Armament, it is always nice to have more shopping options in the area.

I stopped by Flint Armament this evening and had the pleasure of meeting the President & General Manager, Roger and also Karen. I was looking around the shop and Roger made it a point to come over to introduce himself. I was impressed with the new shop and how friendly the staff was. It's nice to see a new shop open up in the area. Although I only made a small purchase, Roger and Karen were genuinely appreciative. I will definitely be returning there in the near future to purchase something to go along with my daughter's Henry. Their hours are M-F 10:00am - 8:00pm Sat 8:00am - Noon
Roger I wish you and your staff the best of luck.

The staff was very friendly, didn't seem to mind me hanging around even though they are still trying to get organized. Some of the green members here will know Nick who works there from shoots and get together's ( I won't post his screen name, he can out himself later).

As of last Thursday I am no longer an employee of Flint Armament. I'll still be hanging around C&F in Middleborough if anyone wants to catch me there.

What makes you guys say that? I was there last week for the first time and thought it was a great place. Granted they are just getting started, but I give them credit for trying. The owner seems nice, we chatted for almost an hour. The store has great potential. The prices seemed reasonable, I plan to head back there an buy a Ruger LC9 in the next week or so.

I've never been to Richies or Middleboro Gun Shops so I don't understand your comment.

v/r,
-Cuz.

Flint is definitely not a Richies or Middleboro.... There is clearly a conflict between a business and an employee which is none of our business nor do we have enough facts to decide if it is fair, proper or right. In any event, our experience as consumers should be the deciding factor to bring our business to a shop and a single comment by a former employee should not be a factor nor should it be in this thread in my humble opinion.

$25 transfers. Not bad, just did one the other day. Nice prices in 638's also.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not getting into this "behind the scenes back talking nonsense". Everyone needs to make up their own minds and come to their own conclusions. For me, I'm ecstatic that there is a gun store in Fall River so I no longer need to drive 75 minutes to get to Four Seasons. I was there today and picked up an awesome S&W Revolver and Roger was nothing short of terrific. He was genuinely interested in talking to me and wanted to know what products I was interested in. He seems to be trying very hard to please his customers and I give him high marks for that. I know Four Seasons is the shop by which all others are judged by, but personally, I'd gladly pay a few extra bucks to save myself a 100 mile round trip drive and long, long wait because Four Seasons is so busy. I hope that by supporting Flint Armament now, they will be the Southeastern MA version of Four Seasons in a couple of years. Roger has shown me a commitment to be around for a while. I wish him the very best of luck and will do everything possible to support his business in the hopes that he is around for a very long time.

I say good luck to Flint Armament. A gun store in the Fall River area is long, long overdue.

-Cuz.

You could also stop in at Village sports at the old Bobs sports shop on rt6 in westport.
I have picked up some good deals there.

I have done that as well. I'm sure if we wait a few minutes someone will come along and ridicule me for doing that too...

Stopped in today great guy and it will be an even better high end shop once all of the work is done. Thanks Roger i look forward to working with you.

I was in the shop yesterday.....AWESOME people....both guys working were very friendly. They even gave me a tour of the place, which is Incredible..Very big, very clean, decent stock of stuff. 2 Large classrooms for teaching and soon will have another room with a dryfire simulator installed and open to the public!!!! So anyone thinking they aren't going by for whatever your reason, don't cheat yourself...I will Definitely be going back......oh and they will be carrying 5.11 stuff soon for all you police guys who need that stuff (or mall ninjas who need stuff!! LOL)

THANKS GUYS!!!! Great job on the shop Roger!!

Stopped in last night. I spent over an hour talking to Roger and Karen, and they were both very friendly and helpful.

Ended up getting an M&P 45 for a very fair price. They have a good selection and the store is very nice. It looks like they also offer a bunch of courses as well.

Awesome store! Very nice, clean, and a great selection of guns and gear. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The only problem is I wish they were located closer to me so I could visit them more often. If you're in the area you need to check it out! Thanks again!

It was good to see that Roger (owner) got out and shot the USPSA match in New Bedford last Sunday. Way to go Roger!

-Cuz.

WOW! A gun shop in walking distance from my home I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Nice clean place, friendly, not afraid to help and ask what I like to shoot. I wish Flint Armament all the best of luck. Go spend some money.

I just saw a large billboard for this store on Route 6 in Westport. I hadn't checked this thread in a couple of months, so I didn't even know they were there. I'll be checking them out very soon. Hopefully they'll be carrying reloading components.

Stopped in the other day and put a deposit on a Bodyguard, Should have it in a week or two. Nice place and people and only the next town over. Wishing them well and hope their around for a long time. [grin]

I think this takes the cake (what a tool!!!!)

Then people wonder why gun violence is rampant! This business should not be allowed to prosper in a crime-ridden city like FR. Put this business in the middle of Woodsville like deep in the woods of Westport or Little Compton and not in a Fall River neighborhood where these murder weapons are accessible. Wasn't there just a shooting in this area???? You name me one potential Crip or blood who would bother getting access to one of these if they had to drive deep into Westport or Little Compton to get one. Those who are constitutionally entitled like hunters who hunt or want one for self-defense against the thugs I spoke about earlier in this post would have no problem raveling to these places to get one, but please don't put this in FR. The residents were against having a strip club in their city so I can't see them wanting this either. I'd rather have a strip club vs. this. I think this is a bad idea and setting us up for trouble....
murder weapons!!![rolleyes]

yeh, because criminals can just stroll into gun stores and buy whatever they want.....
glad i left that city at age 3, before the stupid sunk alla way in.....

I thought it was completely AWESOME to see a gunshop advertised on a FRICKIN BILLBOARD!!! I almost had a damn car accident looking at it as I was headed west the other day. I will be checking the place out soon. Always good to have another gunshop... even if it feels like cheating on my regulars... haha

Back
Top Bottom