MORARTI ARMAMENTS - AR Pistol Upper

Morarti Armaments offers good prices for very nice quality parts. I recently purchased a 9.5" 300 blackout upper from Morarti Arms for my pistol build. So far I am very pleased with the quality and quick processing and shipping of order. It took about 10 business days for them to assemble and ship from FL. I put this on polymer lower and it fit just fine, light in weight. Still waiting on some other parts and haven't tested it yet, but I am confident it will perform. Prices are good and I am happy. Will be ordering my .308 upper from Morarti soon.

IMG_0781_zpsbausawxj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0785_zpsv1f86uvl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0787_zpsplmmy9ht.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0800_zpsifjpkx6o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What is up with people spamming about Moriarti Armaments here? Second post I've read in as many days like this. The other was talking about the best places to buy AR parts, with Midway USA second to this place I've never heard of.

Are you getting compensated for these shitposts?

What is up with people spamming about Moriarti Armaments here? Second post I've read in as many days like this. The other was talking about the best places to buy AR parts, with Midway USA second to this place I've never heard of.

LOL, I didn't see the other one or for sure I would have ignored this one.

Hey, free (negative) advertising! Until the mods lock or delete...

Sorry guys, definitely not spam. Although this is only my 2nd post I am taking advantage of their reewards program. If you post positive feedback to a forum Morarti gives you 5% off next purchase. 5% off my .308 upper will be more than just a couple bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am getting compensated in the form of credits towards my next purchase from them.
Just trying to pay it forward for a decent company who provides good customer service and parts.

Sorry guys, definitely not spam. Although this is only my 2nd post I am taking advantage of their reewards program. If you post positive feedback to a forum Morarti gives you 5% off next purchase. 5% off my .308 upper will be more than just a couple bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am getting compensated in the form of credits towards my next purchase from them.
Just trying to pay it forward for a decent company who provides good customer service and parts.

Posting shit to a forum for compensation is the definition of spam.

Agreed, so again if you don't want to read my biased opinion then you have the choice to do so. I appreciate your feedback through and I'll keep it mind for future posts.

The problem is, if I hadn't pointed it out, no one would realize it's biased. The lack of full disclosure is scummy at best. People come here to read the reviews. That's the point of this part of the forum. If they get clogged up with paid posts (and make no mistake that's what yours is) they no longer serve that purpose.

Epic thread and possibly the worst marketing gimmick I've ever heard of.
It casts the company in a terrible light and has no postive outcome for the company.

The best Morarti spam post was a few months ago, in the training section. The post was barely coherent, and was quickly trolled up. Unfortunately it was gone in about 2 hours.

Moriarti is a rip-off.

Back
Top Bottom