Moriarti Armaments - Poor Business Practices and Shady Past

Nothing but garbage comes up when you google this trash company. They are a shit company that posts fake reviews. If someone still decides to purchase from them, they should expect a good screwing. I wouldn't feel bad for anyone that places an order with these people.

Still proud this thread comes up when you google these shitbirds though. Hi juliya.

lol, of course my first post here will be in this thread ;)

I am looking for components or an upper for a .40 S&W AR PCC build. I wasn't in a big rush but with the new "AFT" rules going into effect in August I figured I'd better step it up. Moriarty seems to be the only place in the first page of search results that has .40 components and uppers actually in stock. However after reading this I think I will keep looking., Thanks for keeping this one alive for us late comers to find and benefit from.

It's a shame. I really liked the look of the side charging pistol length uppers.

I am looking for components or an upper for a .40 S&W AR PCC build. I wasn't in a big rush but with the new "AFT" rules going into effect in August I figured I'd better step it up. Moriarty seems to be the only place in the first page of search results that has .40 components and uppers actually in stock. However after reading this I think I will keep looking., Thanks for keeping this one alive for us late comers to find and benefit from.

It's a shame. I really liked the look of the side charging pistol length uppers.

If you can't find an AR style .40 PCC, take a look at Ruger's PC.

I've got a "free state" model in 9mm, which has a handgrip. It doesn't look as though they make that same model in .40 - but maybe they will?

Had my first and absolute last encounter with Moriarti Armaments just a month or so ago.

Ordered one product, was sent another. After having to send two pictures and three emails later, received shipping tag to return wrong item, got correct item but I will never do business with them again and would advise anyone to RUN not walk away from them.

Look at bear creek

Old thread but here ya go. I bought a Moriarti upper from Optics Planet about a year and a half ago for a 300BLK build. Haven't put thousands of rounds through yet but cannot complain about fit and finish. It works and has decent enough accuracy (probably about inch and a half MOA +/-). I will be buying another upper for this build in the near future just because I want to go a bit shorter in length and it will likely be PSA or Stag, but mainly because of some of the spotty reviews here and similar forums. Just in case.

Back
Top Bottom