Moriarti Armaments - Poor Business Practices and Shady Past

Not only do these guys offer discounts in return for positive posts (without full disclosure) on forums, they apparently have a pretty checkered history:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/686589_Reputable_companies_.html

"There are other avenues to try then just using the name of the company.
Simply looking at the website I found the President of the company is Juliya Weisbrot of Hallendale Beach FL.
Googling her found this ,and this on the fist page.

http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2009/NationalBullion_dr.pdf

http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/s...isbrot-james-weisbrot-jim-weiss-juliy-1046945

Not recommending anything but this is NOT someone I would have any kind of dealings with.
This research took me all of 15 minutes on Google, just sayin'."

I can't stand companies who do BS like this. They need to get their name out there, so they have people plug and spam their name all over the forums in return for a "discount". Usually 5%. Chump change to them.

Shady business practices now and in the past it seems.

Not only do these guys offer discounts in return for positive posts (without full disclosure) on forums, they apparently have a pretty checkered history:

Reputable companies? - AR15.COM

"There are other avenues to try then just using the name of the company.
Simply looking at the website I found the President of the company is Juliya Weisbrot of Hallendale Beach FL.
Googling her found this ,and this on the fist page.

http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2009/NationalBullion_dr.pdf

Ripoff Report | Sovereign Market Systems Complaint Review Internet, Florida

Not recommending anything but this is NOT someone I would have any kind of dealings with.
This research took me all of 15 minutes on Google, just sayin'."
Well, with this post, I am assuming my competition has no limits. LOL. In the age where our 2nd Amendment rights are constantly attacked and debated, yes, we offer customer discounts/loyalty rewards programs which are publicly disclosed on our website Rewards Program, AR15, AR10, AR9, Moriarti Armaments. We also offer Military/LEO discounts and Layaway Plans to support our veterans and fellow gun enthusiasts. Our hobby is very expensive, and I take it very serious to make sure that my clients are happy and enjoy their rifles no matter when they had made a purchase. Customer service is my top priority. And yes, I am very fortunate to be in this business, which is also my passion and my hobby, and to serve my clients for the past 4 years with making their sexy firearms. Without you, I wouldn't exist. Not often clients will have a chance to talk to the owner directly, but I make sure I address your calls personally. It is your inputs and custom requests that keep me on top of the trend, making sure Moriarti is offering its clients their desired guns and builds. My name is Juliya Weisbrot, and I am the owner of Moriarti Armaments. My public profile is available on FB, Juliya Simchuk, and Moriarti's page is available here, Moriarti Arms
Thank you, guys, for making it possible. United we stand! JW

not guilty?

Definitely guilty. lol.

Juliya-Weisbrot-mugshot-33108505.400x800.jpg

The best thing about NES, in my opinion, is the reviews of products provided by its members. I find the information provided on this forum to be very accurate. This is one of the reasons that I pay for a membership. Having said that, I despise companies that need to pay people to spam for them on an unbiased forum.

Relevance? Just because she knows the forums exists doesn't mean she's searching it for negative threads.
She’s obviously not searching it because it took nearly a year for her to sign up and make a useless statement which does not address any of the OP’s concerns or evidence. So did she just list the most popular gun related forum sites to throw out on her website to have others generate positive paid publicity for their shop? Classy.

This is James Weisbrot, Juliya's ex husband here to set the record straight. Without litigating these BS links peter brought up ( 1. CA seize and desist is based on their state not allowing offering financed purchases of precious metals which I was unaware of. 2. A degenerate gambler forced his father in law to sell his silver with my firm so that said degenerate could pay off his gambling debts with his father in law's money from my firm. The client was paid in full and this guy never litigated anything against MY firm other than post anonymous slander on an extortion website) Regardless, these precious metals businesses were MY alone and any consequences from MY business decisions there rest solely on MY shoulders. Juliya was simply my wife and had no decision making capacities in MY company. She was simply dragged in because I listed the company in her name for some stupid reason. She shouldn't be dragged through the mud here based on MY business dealings from 10 years ago and 5 years ago. Secondly, her arrest was also due to my stupidity, it was early in our separation and I just wanted to get under her skin so I came to a restaurant with a date knowing she would be there and to get a reaction. The woman I was with insulted Juliya first so Juliya jumped at a chance to defend herself. I got between them so Juliya being rightfully pissed at me scratched my stupid face and a waitress called the cops for some reason. Juliya, with me protesting it, was arrested but never prosecuted case was dropped and resulted in nothing but a stupid mug shot you guys posted here. I have a feeling some people here are just jealous of Juliya's success with Moriarti Arms so they choose to slander her good name and her excellent company online pretty much anonymously which is reprehensible, for men to attack a woman like that. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Juliya has built up Moriarti Arms from scratch, by herself working 24/7/365 by offering the best quality products at very competitive prices and providing unparalleled PERSONAL customer service. She has thousands of very happy repeat clients that swear by her products, prices and service. She achieved this all by herself alone without any help from anyone while taking care of our son, and other family members who simply need her support. We were married for 19 years and like many men before me, we don't value really what we have until we lose it. Juliya was the best thing that ever happened to me . I f***ed that up. That's on me. Don't drag her through the mud, she doesn't deserve it. She deserves your admiration and support for succeeding in a tough male dominated business. Respect her and give her business a chance it deserves. Buy something from Moriarti Arms then post your own review based on your own experience with Moriarti Arms.At least THAT would be HONEST and HONORABLE. Yours Truly, James Weisbrot

*sniff sniff*

Nope. Doesn't pass the smell test.

I can't believe I just read that. Even if it were true, you're going to broadcast your dirty laundry to pedal some parts? Let it go. You are embarrassing yourself. Besides, it looks like any other internet parts store, peddling some no name parts off as their own.

1. CA seize and desist is based on their state not allowing offering financed purchases of precious metals which I was unaware of

It is "cease and desist", not "seize and desist".

The sale of PMs is a heavily regulated business, almost as strictly regulated as running a money transfer business or investment house. Missing something as basic as this indicated that someone messed up in the due diligence department even if there was no intent of malfeasance.

Also, learning how to use paragraphs would increase the number of people who actually read your entire post.

What a weird thread, from the random original post in August 2017 citing a very short ar15.com thread from December 2015, to the woman showing up a year later to defend herself, to tales of the Sopranskys. I guess the end result is a compelling review of the business at least.

So it appears that no one on this thread has ordered from them correct? I have and it was an amazing experience! First off Juliya called me to make sure I got what I wanted and gave me a discount on it. Shipping was quick and she followed up with me after the sale. I ended up having to send it back and she was appalled, I had a prepaid return label sent to me immediately. She notified me when she got it back and her tech called me who was very apologetic. She sent the order back and has followed up several times. For me her customer service was second to none! All of the negativity and accusations for what? I thought the Dems were the blame game artists. Now I'm not so sure as some of you are living up to the definition of deplorable! To the OP maybe you should take a trip to the range instead of combing through reviews to start trouble ? BTW none of the link in this post are valid so maybe check your sources before you post?

So it appears that no one on this thread has ordered from them correct? I have and it was an amazing experience! First off Juliya called me to make sure I got what I wanted and gave me a discount on it. Shipping was quick and she followed up with me after the sale. I ended up having to send it back and she was appalled, I had a prepaid return label sent to me immediately. She notified me when she got it back and her tech called me who was very apologetic. She sent the order back and has followed up several times. For me her customer service was second to none! All of the negativity and accusations for what? I thought the Dems were the blame game artists. Now I'm not so sure as some of you are living up to the definition of deplorable! To the OP maybe you should take a trip to the range instead of combing through reviews to start trouble ? BTW none of the link in this post are valid so maybe check your sources before you post?

Ha! First post!

I'm sure I have every reason to believe you're just a random customer who has nothing else to do with them.

First post, you bring up a thread from the dead, you are not a GREEN member,you have no other posts.... HI JULIYA

You just confirmed every negative thing ever posted about that place.

GO AWAY

PS the OP has over 2000 posts, that gives his/her opinion some weight, we don't have to believe the ex husband as he has a bias, but then again it appears you do to.

Last edited:

Even if the customer service was good, I don't think I'd call a product I had to send back right away "amazing." Maybe that's why you got the discount [smile]. Care to elaborate on the issue that required a "return to their tech?"

In the end, getting a kickback for a review--especially without disclosing those terms, is one big case of [puke]

Back
Top Bottom