• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moriarti Armaments - Poor Business Practices and Shady Past

So it appears that no one on this thread has ordered from them correct? I have and it was an amazing experience! First off Juliya called me to make sure I got what I wanted and gave me a discount on it. Shipping was quick and she followed up with me after the sale. I ended up having to send it back and she was appalled, I had a prepaid return label sent to me immediately. She notified me when she got it back and her tech called me who was very apologetic. She sent the order back and has followed up several times. For me her customer service was second to none! All of the negativity and accusations for what? I thought the Dems were the blame game artists. Now I'm not so sure as some of you are living up to the definition of deplorable! To the OP maybe you should take a trip to the range instead of combing through reviews to start trouble ? BTW none of the link in this post are valid so maybe check your sources before you post?
Where do you hang your hat?

What did you order?

She’s obviously not searching it because it took nearly a year for her to sign up and make a useless statement which does not address any of the OP’s concerns or evidence. So did she just list the most popular gun related forum sites to throw out on her website to have others generate positive paid publicity for their shop? Classy.

Do not use this company. They ripped me off for a quad rail kit. Won’t respond to BBB or me.

Well, with this post, I am assuming my competition has no limits. LOL. In the age where our 2nd Amendment rights are constantly attacked and debated, yes, we offer customer discounts/loyalty rewards programs which are publicly disclosed on our website Rewards Program, AR15, AR10, AR9, Moriarti Armaments. We also offer Military/LEO discounts and Layaway Plans to support our veterans and fellow gun enthusiasts. Our hobby is very expensive, and I take it very serious to make sure that my clients are happy and enjoy their rifles no matter when they had made a purchase. Customer service is my top priority. And yes, I am very fortunate to be in this business, which is also my passion and my hobby, and to serve my clients for the past 4 years with making their sexy firearms. Without you, I wouldn't exist. Not often clients will have a chance to talk to the owner directly, but I make sure I address your calls personally. It is your inputs and custom requests that keep me on top of the trend, making sure Moriarti is offering its clients their desired guns and builds. My name is Juliya Weisbrot, and I am the owner of Moriarti Armaments. My public profile is available on FB, Juliya Simchuk, and Moriarti's page is available here, Moriarti Arms
Thank you, guys, for making it possible. United we stand! JW
I am currently waiting for a upper and bcg I was never told being a disabled veteran would get me any kind of discount or anything. I’m not dogging you all. I haven’t received my upper and bcg (7.62x39) I have my lower mags furniture tables all set just need the important bit. I ordered on feb 22nd. The money’s been cleared out of my account since then I’ve emailed 2 or 3 times and got the same reply. I just want to be sure I deceive my non ffl item before this crazy man makes it illegal.

I am currently waiting for a upper and bcg I was never told being a disabled veteran would get me any kind of discount or anything. I’m not dogging you all. I haven’t received my upper and bcg (7.62x39) I have my lower mags furniture tables all set just need the important bit. I ordered on feb 22nd. The money’s been cleared out of my account since then I’ve emailed 2 or 3 times and got the same reply. I just want to be sure I deceive my non ffl item before this crazy man makes it illegal.

Welcome to the forum Maura [wave]

I dont think its a maura clone just another dissatisfied customer of the shysters mentioned in this thread.....

Maybe, I ordered some stuff a few years back from them, other than being bottom of the barrel, which I was a expecting, it all came on time and functioned as well as I expected from a $300 upper. You get what you pay for, including communication.

Well, with this post, I am assuming my competition has no limits. LOL. In the age where our 2nd Amendment rights are constantly attacked and debated, yes, we offer customer discounts/loyalty rewards programs which are publicly disclosed on our website Rewards Program, AR15, AR10, AR9, Moriarti Armaments. We also offer Military/LEO discounts and Layaway Plans to support our veterans and fellow gun enthusiasts. Our hobby is very expensive, and I take it very serious to make sure that my clients are happy and enjoy their rifles no matter when they had made a purchase. Customer service is my top priority. And yes, I am very fortunate to be in this business, which is also my passion and my hobby, and to serve my clients for the past 4 years with making their sexy firearms. Without you, I wouldn't exist. Not often clients will have a chance to talk to the owner directly, but I make sure I address your calls personally. It is your inputs and custom requests that keep me on top of the trend, making sure Moriarti is offering its clients their desired guns and builds. My name is Juliya Weisbrot, and I am the owner of Moriarti Armaments. My public profile is available on FB, Juliya Simchuk, and Moriarti's page is available here, Moriarti Arms
I was sent an upper different from the one I I ordered and paid for. Consumer service refuses to send me the upper I bought, saying I have to accept their “modifications”. I’ll never make another purchase there!

I just want to leave this here. Ok so like all of y'all I read the reviews and was like what in the hell did I do. But then I started reading in even more into the company. They are not your typical big box store selling crap parts. From what I have gathered they build each order. I ordered a AR45 from them and when I saw the reviews I freaked out but if you read the your copy of the transaction it states there is a wait time. My order said 2-4 weeks. It shipped on the last day of that period. Y'all need to understand that this is some cheap ass PSA or bear creek shit nor is it a geissele. Like I said I just wanted to give a good review of what my order ended up being. So you can take it with a grain of salt to say. But the ones crying about how long it takes, I'm just gonna say go somewhere else and try to buy a custom weapon and see how long those waits are

I just want to leave this here. Ok so like all of y'all I read the reviews and was like what in the hell did I do. But then I started reading in even more into the company. They are not your typical big box store selling crap parts. From what I have gathered they build each order. I ordered a AR45 from them and when I saw the reviews I freaked out but if you read the your copy of the transaction it states there is a wait time. My order said 2-4 weeks. It shipped on the last day of that period. Y'all need to understand that this is some cheap ass PSA or bear creek shit nor is it a geissele. Like I said I just wanted to give a good review of what my order ended up being. So you can take it with a grain of salt to say. But the ones crying about how long it takes, I'm just gonna say go somewhere else and try to buy a custom weapon and see how long those waits are
That's exactly what they sell, crap parts. Probably get blemished crap from bear creek and resell it as their own. They do not make anything. But, you are right, they are not a typical big box store. I'm willing to bet they rent a small store front in some dump plaza. In between a vape shop and chinese take out joint. The fact that they rely on shills to peddle their product speaks volumes. And for what? Did you save a whole $10? I would have gave you the $10 to stay on arfcom. Do yourself a favor and stop spamming our forum. No one here is going to buy their garbage.

Oh, and no one is crying about waiting for a high end custom gun, because you know, those take time to produce and deliver. That's why its called a "custom" gun. Not mass produced garbage.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT JULIYA! SIX MONTHS DEALING WITH TONY AND LUIS AND NOTHING BUT RUNAROUND! CERVICAL CANCER COMES YOUR WAY!

Back
Top Bottom