• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein says "assault weapons" are not in common use

she's on the far side if senile. Whenever she is talking about "assault rifles" replace that description with "plastic surgery".

She says they are not in use, but in storage.
Is this for real? Did the senile old hag actually say that?

Forget for a second that she really talking about semi-auto look-alikes of real assault weapons... but she is actually drawing a distinction between what we typically use or carry daily vs. what might be sitting in one of our safes? WTF??? [thinking]

Is this for real? Did the senile old hag actually say that?

Forget for a second that she really talking about semi-auto look-alikes of real assault weapons... but she is actually drawing a distinction between what we typically use or carry daily vs. what might be sitting in one of our safes? WTF??? [thinking]

You be the judge:

View: https://youtu.be/CcRmapqDakE?t=308

Last edited:
Liberals:

The most popular civilian rifle in the country isn't "in common use".

Also gender doesn't exist, being fat is healthy, being ugly is beautiful, meritocracies are biased (but not by merit), doing drugs is good but saying words is bad, theft is the fault of the victim, religious liberties are unimportant unless you're from one particular religion, homophobia and islamophobia are both terrible and there's no logical inconsistency in saying that... *flips page of 2018 liberal retardbabble handbook*

'Assault Weapons' cannot be in common use because the term is a complete fabrication...no such item exists.

While I agree in principle, legally in several states "Assault Weapons" absolutely exist. From 1994-2004, "Assault Weapons" existed nationwide.

Much like how "silencers" exist because that's what the law calls them, even though nothing can actually silence a gunshot.

E7155483-6955-4ABF-9980-6A37F3D8FAE2.jpeg We all know you can’t assualt with the one in front ,but you can with the one in back , clear now?

So...if an AR or other semi automatic rifle or shotgun is in a civilian gun safe, it is an assault weapon. Take that same firearm out of the civilian gun safe and put it in a police vehicle it instantly becomes a patrol rifle or service shotgun. Play on words I guess.

How many police have full auto M4s, and how many have semi-auto ARs?

Police having full auto M4s gives me some hope someday of eradicating the NFA. Maybe 6-3 would do it?

Ok, I'll be the judge,..... senator fineswine has no business even asking questions about guns of any type. PERIOD!!

She is a hypocrite of the highest order, unfit to shine my shoes, let alone be questioning a federal judge about guns and a protected right.
I judge her unfit to be stealing earth's oxygen and hopefully that will cease as soon as possible.

Neither are cell phones...

Or televisions, or cars, or trucks, or shoes, or forks, or winter jackets, or plastic bags, or pens, or ( fill in the blank).

She should be lining a coffin somewhere dark and cold.

Only one clear solution.

1731.jpg

I think the NRA was citing that there are about 15 Million AR's alone in the US and that 1 out of every 5 new gun purchased was some AR variant. I would be willing to bet the number is far higher.
That sounds like a metric shit ton of use to me.
Also I consider "storage" in use as well. The every gun I carry "stored" in a holster or "stored" in my house and at my work is ready to go to work.

When RGB kicks the bucket and Trump gets a third pick, the moonbats will be screaming at the sky for the next two decades. I can't wait. [party]

Feinstein literally looked like she shit-a-brick when The Good Judge said that he believed that "Assault Weapons" were indeed in Common Use in the form of semi-automatic rifles...

She said:
"You said these weapons are commonly used. They're not."

"How do you reconcile what you just said, with the hundreds of school shootings, using assault weapons, that have taken place, in recent history. How do you reconcile that?"

My god.

Does she mean those hundreds of school shootings that were just proven to be false by the ACLU?

She said:
"You said these weapons are commonly used. They're not."

"How do you reconcile what you just said, with the hundreds of school shootings, using assault weapons, that have taken place, in recent history. How do you reconcile that?"

My god.
And when she said that, I yelled at the TV: "The same way I reconcile all of the vehicle homicides, accidents, and negligents, and drunk drivings! Let's ban cars, too!". ;)

Back
Top Bottom