Feinstein says "assault weapons" are not in common use

That hag just wants the sound bite saying that they're not in common use. She'll probably tweet it later and propagate the fake news.
If they're not in common use then what's all the commotion about them? Are they admitting to fake news? Damn! That judge is good, had a Perry Mason moment on national TV.

The sad part is that I had a liberal cousin try the exact same "logic" on me a few weeks ago. She then followed it up saying that everyone in the .mil practices with their guns everyday.....

Oh and the same girl who was convinced her friend took her to the range to shoot his service ar-12 (yes, ar-12).... she even brought him into the conversation and he insisted that he did too, though eventually he admitted it MIGHT not have been his service weapon but it's the same one....

The sad part is that I had a liberal cousin try the exact same "logic" on me a few weeks ago. She then followed it up saying that everyone in the .mil practices with their guns everyday.....

Oh and the same girl who was convinced her friend took her to the range to shoot his service ar-12 (yes, ar-12).... she even brought him into the conversation and he insisted that he did too, though eventually he admitted it MIGHT not have been his service weapon but it's the same one....

Wait, does the military even use ar12's?

Forgive me, I genuinely don't know if there's some truth I don't know behind that or that your liberal cousin can't count any higher- and to her defense it *should* be 2 more fingers than she has, so I can see where the confusion comes from, especially if she needs to free up 3 more fingers ontop of that.

Forgive me, I genuinely don't know if there's some truth I don't know behind that or that your liberal cousin can't count any higher- and to her defense it *should* be 2 more fingers than she has, so I can see where the confusion comes from, especially if she needs to free up 3 more fingers ontop of that.

Nope, neither the actual armalite rifle number 12 (a .308 rifle similar the fal) or the 12ga ar pattern rifles. She (and the army freind) were so clueless they couldnt figure out the difference between a ar12,ar15 and m4...

In questioning Kavanaugh she is arguing with him that assault weapons are not in common use. He mentioned that there are hundreds of thousands of them. She says they are not in use, but in storage (f'n moron). That said, his response has been really wishy washy. Sounds like he's trying to avoid rocking the boat, but he clearly is not standing firm behind the second.

View: https://youtu.be/JohGniYph-c

polydactyls_rule_greeting_card.jpg

First of all AR≠ Assault Rifle . . . . It is a weapons platform developed by Armalite back in the 50's AR= Armalite Rifle. My "AR" is actually an "SR" . . . SR-556 made by Ruger. I guess you could call it a Storage Rifle, because it is currently sitting in my safe.
Secondly the Fine MS. Stein must be talking about the numbers in California which are falling precipitously because those poor souls are majorly screwed. And they are not in common use for the same reason.
3rd, the term Assault Rifle (at least to me and enbloc) is more a description of how it is being use. During military campaigns the soldiers and marines do not carry several weapons, one called assault, one called defensive, one called guard, etc. Maybe She (Feinstein) is speaking to the assault these black, more killy firearms have on the sensitive feelings of the Snowflakes and SJWs

My $0.02

Did like they gave RBG a smaller chair, or has she been working out?...

EPA-USA-SUPREME-COURT-JUSTICES-MEM-170601_16x9_992.jpg

130227203059-supreme-justices-super-169.jpg

God I miss Antonin Scalia...

To me a more interesting question is this. I think it’s safe to say that Feinstein is never going to vote for Kavanaugh but let’s say she asked the assault weapon question and judge Kavanaugh replied with “you know sentator your right. No one should have a weapon like that.”. Does anyone think for a second that DiFi would say “you got my vote Judge” because I can’t imagine that scenario happening in any of a number of alternate universes. These are all just set up questions.

still vote no but I think she would cream
I think that ship has long since sailed...

In questioning Kavanaugh she is arguing with him that assault weapons are not in common use. He mentioned that there are hundreds of thousands of them. She says they are not in use, but in storage (f'n moron). That said, his response has been really wishy washy. Sounds like he's trying to avoid rocking the boat, but he clearly is not standing firm behind the second.

IN STORAGE? The only reason they’re in storage is because you bastards wrote complex firearms storage laws, you dumb f**k.

she's on the far side if senile. Whenever she is talking about "assault rifles" replace that description with "plastic surgery".

Don't be fooled. She's not senile. She's old and slow, but a very wary opponent.

Sadly, she doesn't have another Harvey Milk to step on to gain more power.

How many police have full auto M4s, and how many have semi-auto ARs?

Police having full auto M4s gives me some hope someday of eradicating the NFA. Maybe 6-3 would do it?

Having your average officer carry a M4 suddenly scares me. How about single-shot-at-a-time??? As much as I'd like NFA just for S&G, giving a full-auto or tri-burst gun to your average beat cop is probably a massive mistake.

I was actually IN a police car last Tuesday. For about an hour. (Car broke down.). The AR was sitting between us. I never got a chance to ask about it, but it had an M4 stock and smooth aluminum forend.

upload_2018-9-8_14-52-58.png

Supreme Court question time.

Is 1 and A the same guy?
How about 2 and B?
Last one is dead, replaced, by "new", right?
Is the bottom picture the current court?

Was reading thread. Locked phone. Put in pocket. Probably brushed thumbprint reader with finger on way into pocket. Spew generated .

Butt posting at it's weakest. Although it pretty much summarizes my opinion or her.
Lol, awesome!

I thought it might have been Klingon for "Senile old hag needs to take a long walk off a short Cali pier" but I like your answer just as much:)

storage not equal common use. Illegal = undocumented.

Makes the same amount of sense I guess...

Liberals semantic gymnastics to manipulate reality to their perspective results in unbounded hypocrisy and absurdity.

That would make a good meme or hashtag campaign. Make it go viral, and our side could actually use the Internet for something for a change.

#feinsteinARincommonuse
#ARCOMMONUSE
#COMMONUSE

etc.

Pullman arms is open sundays. The Gun Parlor in Worcester is open too if you have a big wallet.

IN STORAGE? The only reason they’re in storage is because you bastards wrote complex firearms storage laws, you dumb f**k.

So, no Savage, Kahr, or Smith & Wesson? No GOAL even? How exactly is our side getting the message out? Didn't they used to do a booth? I'd volunteer a couple hours to help GOAL.

storage not equal common use. Illegal = undocumented.

Makes the same amount of sense I guess...

Liberals semantic gymnastics to manipulate reality to their perspective results in unbounded hypocrisy and absurdity.

Maybe the common use is taking up space in the safe?

I dunno about anyone else but I've hesitated in buying a new gun because I wasnt sure how I'd keep it securely away from the prying eyes of my +1.

Hesitated...

He is in a rabid confirmation hearing with progressive leftist moonbats. He is a strong defender of all of the bill or rights and all of the rest of the Constitution.

He is in a rabid confirmation hearing with progressive leftist moonbats. He is a strong defender of all of the bill or rights and all of the rest of the Constitution.
Right. This is Bork 2.0 and this time that play is old. The Republicans grilled Obama's clearly politically-selected nominees but ultimately they were confirmed. Honestly, Kagan may surprise us all yet, and so may Trump's nominees. Anyhow, this is how this little ****show goes. Anything they say can be used against them, even if it is just grist to get them to recuse themselves on a future Supreme Court case.

Back
Top Bottom